else

document.write('+':ag0aue8r]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Just bought a pair of tickets to three games, including the Sabres home opener. I've never been so pumped for a season to start!

Myers locked up 7 extra years at 5.5 per. The bulk of the team is around to stay. The arena looks AMAZING and still has a long way to go. They fuckin' bought laser-guided zambonis. They're not fucking around anymore.

Then to top it off, they're having a huge sale where if you bring in anything with the slug on it on Monday, you get 41% off a similar item in the store. For some reason I have a blank slug white jersey I bought on super-sale, I'm going to go get me a new jersey.

You should check out Buffalo's rink since they redid a whole shitload of it. It's looking good and construction isn't done yet.

I bought tickets to a few games the other night and am pumped. I got the home opener vs Carolina, a game vs. Montreal in Feb, and one against Pittsburgh right before the season ends.

The mom of my goalie that I coach has a hookup for M&T's box, too, so we get a game each season where we get to sit there at center ice next to the Sabres team box and devour free food and drinks. I'm pumped for that.

On what? Didn't hear the news.

already this season..

Jody Shelley got 10 games for boarding (5 preseason, 5 reg season)

James Wisnewski got 12 games for an intentional hit to the head (4 preseason, 8 reg season)

Brad Staubitz got 7 games for boarding (4 preseason, 3 regular season)

Brad Boyes got 2 games (preseason) for boarding

Pierre-Luc Letourneau-Leblond got 5 games for boarding (4 preseason, 1 regular season)

Tom Sestito will most likely be handed a suspension for a boarding hit today (deserves it)

Rangers putting Sean Avery on waivers. Agent says he will explore his options in the AHL and Europe.

He would probably make for good entertainment in the 24/7 HBO series this year, but for many many other reasons, glad to see him go.

4 millions to play in the AHL this year, that's pretty good. But like you said, i'm glad to see him go.

Rangers putting Sean Avery on waivers. Agent says he will explore his options in the AHL and Europe.

He would probably make for good entertainment in the 24/7 HBO series this year, but for many many other reasons, glad to see him go.

4 millions to play in the AHL this year, that's pretty good. But like you said, i'm glad to see him go.