PO/TP: Alkaline Trio "Goddamnit" LP (5 colors)

Guest admin1338560633

one more thing. someone accidentally ordered 3 sets of all 5 colors when they wanted only 1. So that means 2 are left. good luck.

hooray for whomever accidentally did this. i was at school all day, with no access to the internet, and am very glad that i was able to pick up the 5 lp set.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have a package deal at asian man now and it is:

PACKAGE DEAL: All four vinyl colors, a sealed copy of the original GODDAMNIT CD, and a copy of the brand new GODDAMNIT REDUX with DVD. Plus we'll throw in an exclusive GODDAMNIT REDUX POSTER. Limited to the first 50 orders.

thats for 40 bucks

so here is the deal with the dvd. it was originally supposed to come with the vinyl, but mike is including a coupon that you can mail to get the dvd, the only bad thing is that it is part of the insert so that would mean cutting the insert. Maybe you can email mike a photo or something. Not sure though.

so here is the deal with the dvd. it was originally supposed to come with the vinyl, but mike is including a coupon that you can mail to get the dvd, the only bad thing is that it is part of the insert so that would mean cutting the insert. Maybe you can email mike a photo or something. Not sure though.

Cool, thanks

• 1 month later...