Has anyone seen The Revival Tour yet?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they had the chuck 7"s that are in his webstore, 2 revival tour shirts, a couple tim barry and chuck shirts, 2 posters, some revival tour post cards, both of chucks LPs , all of chuck and tim barrys cds , the glossary cd, and i believe austin lucas had cds and shits

i saw it, probably one of the most amazing shows ive ever seen, they had 2 diff posters but no chuck/loved ones split

thanks for making me feel better about missing it ;)! im glad its going well, maybe it will turn into an annual thing, i remember chuck saying something about that. if anyone could post a pic or description of the poster, im pretty sure i want to get my hands on one if someone wants to hook me up. let me know if we can work something out.

i'm at it right now.... AMAZING! austin lucas dad is here and theyve been doing bristle bridge songs all night.

tim berry was good and ben was drunk and boooooring, which isn't all that suprising from the past lucero shows I've seen.

ben was drunk in orlando too, he had to stop halfway into Kiss The Bottle because he forgot the words!! how can you forget the words to a jawbreaker song? haha. Tim Barry was extremely good, great stage banter. Chuck Ragan is so fuckin passionate and animated when he plays its fuckin great. They were all slamming PBR on stage and some guys in the front bought Nichols a few shows which would probably explain the drunkess?

what really interested me at this show was the steel pedal guitar, im totally buying one! anyone know where to get a good cheap one?