Has anyone seen The Revival Tour yet?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What have the setlists been like?

from what I can remember chuck played almost all of feast or famine, open up and wail, and his songs off bristle ridge

ben nichols did pretty much all lucero stuff, im not too much into lucero so I wouldnt be able to tell if he played solo stuff but I did recognize my best girl, that much further west and the jawbreaker cover ( ben seems like he is the drunkest one of the three)

What have the setlists been like?

from what I can remember chuck played almost all of feast or famine, open up and wail, and his songs off bristle ridge

ben nichols did pretty much all lucero stuff, im not too much into lucero so I wouldnt be able to tell if he played solo stuff but I did recognize my best girl, that much further west and the jawbreaker cover ( ben seems like he is the drunkest one of the three)

Sounds awesome, thanks.

what's the deal with tickets for this? did i completely miss the boat? should i just go to the blender theater's box office?

yo dude, you need to go to irving plaza...oh wait its called the fillmore now. thats where the box office for the grammercy is. and like half the other venues in manhattan.....(if your wondering where the boxoffice is for the other half? its @ the mercury lounge.)

come have fun at belvies!

**WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 15th in PITTSBURGH PA**

THE REVIVAL TOUR featuring:

CHUCK RAGAN of Hot Water Music

BEN NICOLS of Lucero

TIM BARRY of Avail

7 PM Doors

ALL AGES!

$12 Adv indietickets.com and manny will have them at his usual locations around the city soon

$15 Day Of

Belvedere's

4016 Butler St.

Pittsburgh, PA 15201

this is how the show is going to run... this is the email from the group booking the tour, explaining how its not your standard show.

Below is the info on how the Revival Tour will be working as far as

sets/set lengths go.

THE REVIVAL TOUR IS A 3 HOUR SET WHICH INCLUDES THE "SPECIAL GUESTS"

LISTED. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS NOT THE STANDARD 1ST ACT,

2ND ACT, 3RD ACT SHOW. THE WAY THIS SHOW WORKS IS LIKE AN OLD

VAUDEVILLE SHOW (EVERYONE WILL BE ON STAGE TO START, CHUCK,BEN,AND

TIM,ALONG WITH THE GUESTS)

THROUGHOUT THE 3 HOURS DIFFERENT MEMBERS WILL PEEL OFF AND OTHERS WILL

COME OUT AND THERE WILL BE SOME SOLO PERFORMANCES, BUT PLEASE MAKE

EVERYONE AWARE THAT THIS IS NOT THE SHOW TO COME LATE TO BECAUSE

SOMETHING WILL GET MISSED.

Please let us know if you have any questions, it's really important

that the word gets out about all the performers playing as soon as the

show begins. We would hate for folks to miss a significant portion of

the show because they showed up late expecting a normal lineup format.

what's the deal with tickets for this? did i completely miss the boat? should i just go to the blender theater's box office?

yo dude, you need to go to irving plaza...oh wait its called the fillmore now. thats where the box office for the grammercy is. and like half the other venues in manhattan.....(if your wondering where the boxoffice is for the other half? its @ the mercury lounge.)

good looks, thanks. i've never been to the blender theater before so i didn't know.

Guest genericinsight

good looks, thanks. i've never been to the blender theater before so i didn't know.

Yeah, I bought my ticket for it at Irving Plaza's (I refuse to call it the Fillmore) box office.