Pictures from the road...

jhulud

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Bangarang! They yell it in Hook a lot. And some of my friends yell that instead of "social!" during certain drinking games.

One of my best friend's last name is Bangham, but since we were in like Middle School I just called him Banger...so at some point in HighSchool we just started shouting "Bang A Rang!!!" and yeah, ran across that license plate and told him about it...he had quite a laugh. Then I ate a cookie. end.

Juan, so I saw this license plate and it said "xisisx" but I couldn't get picture of it, it was too dark out, but I thought you'd enjoy it. It's kinda weird to think about that I try to do these things for people I know online because my girlfriend is like why are you taking a picture of their license plate and I'm like because Juan likes Isis and she's like ....who's Juan? haha

It's kinda weird to think about that I try to do these things for people I know online because my girlfriend is like why are you taking a picture of their license plate and I'm like because Juan likes Isis and she's like ....who's Juan? haha

hahaha, that kind of stuff happens to me too.

Juan, so I saw this license plate and it said "xisisx" but I couldn't get picture of it, it was too dark out, but I thought you'd enjoy it. It's kinda weird to think about that I try to do these things for people I know online because my girlfriend is like why are you taking a picture of their license plate and I'm like because Juan likes Isis and she's like ....who's Juan? haha

Thanks man! That is awesome.

I do the same thing when I see things that I know my e-friends will dig.

I need to get a pick up of this crazy huge truck that I keep seeing around town...there's noway it's street legal.....do people anywhere outside of the south have to deal w/ fucktards that enjoy making their trucks as big as possible???

yes! everywhere in alberta people are like that. the bigger and louder the better

• 4 weeks later...