Bridge 9 to do the vinyl for NFG's new lp

timwt

good news.

it seems epitaph doesn't care vinyl collector mind....

Epitaph doesn't give a shit since they let a lot of their classic albums go out of print. Didn't Virgil try to get the rights to repress Osker and Brett gave him the thumbs down for no apparent reason.

okay, that's my bad post ever.

sorry for let all epitaph fans upset....

i'm very sorry to epitaph records and mr. brett and all of epitaph fans.

i know my english is crap and i have to learn more.

i said 'epitaph doesn't care' because i think this label has many high potential to press record but they won't.

as epitaph fan, i just want to see some from 'em in currently era.

i just wanna show my opinion like they should do more and more.

sorry again for let you guy read my shit....

i'm very sorry to epitaph records and mr. brett and all of epitaph fans.

i know my english is crap and i have to learn more.

i said 'epitaph doesn't care' because i think this label has many high potential to press record but they won't.

as epitaph fan, i just want to see some from 'em in currently era.

i just wanna show my opinion like they should do more and more.

sorry again for let you guy read my shit....

no, dude. you're right. no need to apologize to anybody.

wasn't there someone here who apparently worked or interned at epitaph, at least that's what i gathered from his posts in an old thread when epitaph put out motion city's even if it kills me on vinyl. he hinted that theyre planning on releasing the re-mastered versions of some old offspring's albums, smash and ignition, as well as commit this to memory by MCS. i think he said they had intentions to start releasing more albums on vinyl and possibly repressing old, out of print stuff. people were talking the same shit on epitaph in that thread as in here which i agree with and hope they start releasing their stuff on vinyl again.

for Duff867, yeah.

The source = me haha. I work there and since I'm a vinyl nerd I'm getting everyone on board. A new Epitaph store is in the works and will hopefully be done before the end of summer and it will have exclusive colors of the records as well :)
Offspring - yes, the remasters are coming out on vinyl in the fall and on colored.

They will all be available through other places as longs as those places buy them. We ship everything to ADA distribution, and then stores buy from them. So if you h ave a local store, tell them to keep an eye out.

We have a list of stuff that hasn't been made on vinyl...and it's a LONG list. We are definitely going to start chipping away at it at soon, and PWD is on that list :)

wasn't there someone here who apparently worked or interned at epitaph, at least that's what i gathered from his posts in an old thread when epitaph put out motion city's even if it kills me on vinyl. he hinted that theyre planning on releasing the re-mastered versions of some old offspring's albums, smash and ignition, as well as commit this to memory by MCS. i think he said they had intentions to start releasing more albums on vinyl and possibly repressing old, out of print stuff. people were talking the same shit on epitaph in that thread as in here which i agree with and hope they start releasing their stuff on vinyl again.

this was probably said in the thread that was just mentioned, but i hope they repress Everything Sucks.

We are definitely going to start chipping away at it at soon, and PWD is on that list :)

Kid's would go absolutely bonkers for Parkway Drive vinyl in this country. I recently sold a copy of Carpathian's Isolation LP /100 for $81 aus on ebay

and PWD are easily the biggest (and most popular) Hardcore/Metal band we have.

sp pumped. Saw them last night and they wrecked it so hard but didnt play any new stuff which i was hoping to hear

seeing them sunday..did they play anything from TOTI?

Gorilla Buiscuts cover, tip the the iceberg, and they encored with dig my own grave. No dressed to kill though, sucks!