Thursday sign to Epitaph!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop leaking info until the offical info release date.

Also Thursday suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. They're one of the few set of artists, like Papa Roach, Radiohead, and Lil Wayne where I cannot fathom why even a single person thinks they're worth a minute of your time.

um ha ha i dont think pap roach get's to much praise around here lol

yea where the hell did papa roach come from?

It was just a list of artists in which I cannot for the life of me see any inherent value.

To me, Thursday sounds like a junior high school band covering Mineral very badly. I don't know why anyone likes them.

This is a great move for both band and label. Thursday going back to a big indie that will know what to do with them and Epitaph taking a great proven and respected band to help even out some of the crap they have added to their roster. I dont mind them signing these new terrible bands cause those bands are going to sell and be gone in a year and they will make the label some money which allows them to sign bands like Thursday and New Found Glory who are past their peak of record sales. Plus its not my fucking label and they can do whatever they hell they want cause it obviously works for them.

This move I think was pretty obvious and will work out for the band and label.

That said, Epitaph is quickly becoming a refuge for former major label bands - Thursday, New Found Glory, Story of the Year...

Vagrant has done this too. Not a bad thing, in fact a good thing that can further prove that you need a label to be interested in your band, not just something that looks at a band as potential profit.

Also Thursday suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. They're one of the few set of artists, like Papa Roach, Radiohead, and Lil Wayne where I cannot fathom why even a single person thinks they're worth a minute of your time.

Yeah, but you're an elitist of the worst kind. C'mon, you can't fathom why anyone would like Radiohead? Can't fathom?

Yeah, but you're an elitist of the worst kind. C'mon, you can't fathom why anyone would like Radiohead? Can't fathom?

I stared at that for a good minute wondering the same thing.

yea where the hell did papa roach come from?

It was just a list of artists in which I cannot for the life of me see any inherent value.

To me, Thursday sounds like a junior high school band covering Mineral very badly. I don't know why anyone likes them.

So you've never actually listened to Thursday... got it.