PO: THE GASLIGHT ANTHEM "Sink Or Swim Demos" 7" re

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the half green and black one which is apparently the VC special. I don't really care that much, but I thought that one was cooler looking. If someone is really in need of this copy, I'd turn it over to them for.. something. I haven't really thought about what. I don't want to just trade copies because then I'd be out the re-shipping costs, but I don't really know what I'd want in return.

I have a complete collection, except for the SoS on black and SatQ on white...that and the new Euro-pressings that Virgil won't be getting. I decided only to go up to the 3rd pressing of everything, U.S. and European...but I think I'm just going to give up after this. I can't afford it.

I ordered the VC exclusive, and I'm probably going to order the No Idea exclusive right now. The yellow will last for a while, so I'll get that at some point. Good luck to everyone that's got a complete collection. I want to see pictures!

Good luck to everyone that's got a complete collection. I want to see pictures!

[image]

I just got the 3rd us press colors of Sink or Swim in the mail yesterday, so they're not in this picture. I also have both 10" Senor and the Queen sleeves (with records), one of which isn't pictured.

nice!

i posted this on here already, but...

[image]

anyone ever heard of a preorder for the second press of something?

I bet virgil is either waiting on them to arrive and not do a PO at all. Or he is waiting on word from gunner records. As far as I know, gunner has not got the 2nd press of senor and the queen yet, but I haven't been paying attention...

PS all these photos of collections has me very jealous, but I'm holding out until everything is here for one complete collection photo...