So whos staying at the Holiday Inn for Fest?

Guest genericinsight

The band I'm staying with didn't reserve in time to get a Holiday Inn room, so we're staying at the Paramount.

This is partially why I didn't partake in the VC floor thing.

Guest kylewilliam
I live in jacksonville, so i'm going to make the drive back and forth. it's like 2 - 3hrs round trip, but i'm used to it.

youre making that trip every day?

I live in jacksonville, so i'm going to make the drive back and forth. it's like 2 - 3hrs round trip, but i'm used to it.

youre making that trip every day?

Yeah, I used to live about 20mins from gainesville, out in the boonies, and drove in to jacksonville every day for work. With traffic and school zones that was about 4hrs round trip. I did that for about 8months until I moved in to jax.

Guest kylewilliam

have you done it to and from the fest? not to say your doing the wrong thing, but as far as gas prices goes you wouldnt really be saving any money, and by the time you got home from the fest shows, like 4am, youd have about 6 hours of sleep before youd have to leave to drive 2 hours to go to shows again. seems like a hassle.

Guest kylewilliam
free show in dante3000's hotel room! friday or saturday night!

Oh really? Stay off my bed, fuckers!

you need to watch out for richard, i hear hes gonna start auctioning off your body parts on ebay to raise money for pelican.