ALK3 REMAINS CRAZINESS W/ PICS - HELP

Ok, so to start off I'm going to post the pics of the collection together. I have a few dupes I'm willing to trade for any I don't have. But mainly, my eyes are bad and I can't tell some colors that well, and my wife doesn't know anything about the colors that are suppose to be there so I'm looking for color/varaition help. and any pressing numbers would be cool too. I'm listing from top left to right(?'s means I can't tell the color) They're in the format ab / cd:

? / clear green (? looks the same colord as my turq. and greengrey)

drk. purple / grey (labeled from vc) (grey looks brownish)

drk. purple / ? (? looks greyish purple)

turquoise marble / turquoise marble (labeled from vagrant)

clear red with black smoke / ?

drk. grey / plum (labeled from ihpr)

greengrey / greengrey (labeled from vagrant)

drk green / plum

? / plum (? looks purpleish)

clear green / clear green

drk purple / light purple

? / plum (? looks greenish)

yellow / yellow

? / light purple (? looks brownish)

? / plum (? looks drk. green)

light purple / light olive (labeled from ihpr)

both the ones from vagrant look almost the same.

when my wife gets home i'll try to update the colors alittle better.

[image]

[image]

[image]

I'll take individual pics later tonight for comparisons. Someone please let me know all the ones I'm missing.

p.s. if you were wondering, that is a ps1, 2, and 3, suikoden 2, and all the samurai 7 le boxes in the background. ;D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it's looking like the far right column 2nd and 3rd from the top are duplicates, bottom right and the middle column 3rd from top are duplicates (right column 2nd from bottom looks almost the same, just green is a tad lighter), and the top middle and top right are possibly dupes, the "grey" on the middle one looks darker. if anyone's interested in any trades for those hit me up.

Hey dude, check this thread http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=18754&page=1

The colors listed are what was marked on the record and what it really is/looks like in the (). Hopefully this helps you out.

yeah, that helps alot. Thanks. There's quite a few on there I don't have.... and I have a few that aren't on there. :-/ was that from the VC all 10box? I wonder where the other colors I have came from then. I also have a "limited edition red" on the way from aural exploits, that said it shipped on the 22nd and isn't here yet.

I'll try to take the individual shots soon so you can see mine.

You'll never know what the combo colors are out of because there could a whole bunch of "home made" combos.

Yeah, I figured that, but I've noticed a little bit of consistency. Like all the plum's i've seen have been c/d and all the drk purple's, drk green's, and red's i've seen have been a/b. So it looks like they made a stack of color's for a/b and another stack for c/d and just shuffled them together. Which cuts down on some of the combo's.

just out of curiosity

is this part of a larger ALK3 collection, or are you not into the rest of their material?

It's part of a larger collection. I'll see if I can come up with floor space for a picture of the rest. I have all the variations of all the repress's except the ones I'm missing from remains. Other then that I'm mainly missing the expensive ones. I need sundials, for your lungs only, i lied my face off, goddammit w/ clock label, maybe i'll catch fire w/ black label, and one of the 7" picture discs

I just got one today that I don't think is on that list:

Awesome!! what was the other color with it? or were the both that color?

I'm compiling a list. ;D