Does Earache Records Normally Press Vinyl?

Guest falloutcollapse

isn't municipal waste on earache and didn't they do 10 colors of that last album 1st press?

awesome dudes, when i was drumming for negative reaction on their summer tour last year, we met up with a couple of the dudes in municipal waste at a sushi bar in richmond, va. super nice dudes, thumbs way up!!!!!! they drink like fish too.

Guest falloutcollapse

The band is Oceano. They are like extreme metal, I guess. Lots of breakdowns and stuff, really makes the kids here go crazy. They are super nice dudes, and I was wondering because Nick Heitman and I are starting a label (more about that later) and I was going to ask if they wanted to do a 7", because I've talked to them about it before.

www.myspace.com/xoceano

Guest falloutcollapse

I know all of them too, and Adam and Danny are two of the nicest people I've ever met in my life. Are you from Chicago or something?

Yeah I live in the burbs. I dunno about Danny but Andy is laughable. He used to be cool when he was in From the Grave but apparently being signed to a label got to his head. I don't expect this band to be around longer then 2 years. That style of music is at the end of it's life cycle.

Plus Earache is pitching them as death metal? Please. Honestly, I'm not racist at all, but they obviously got signed cause they have a black singer.

Guest falloutcollapse
Yeah I live in the burbs. I dunno about Danny but Andy is laughable. He used to be cool when he was in From the Grave but apparently being signed to a label got to his head. I don't expect this band to be around longer then 2 years. That style of music is at the end of it's life cycle.

Plus Earache is pitching them as death metal? Please. Honestly, I'm not racist at all, but they obviously got signed cause they have a black singer.

From the Grave was sweet dude. I'm from the burbs too. Where are you at?

Palatine. I'm a little biased about Oceano cause my best friend was the bassist in the band. He was also the guitarist in From the Grave. He quit Oceano to focus on getting a job and his own place and they made this big stink about it. That band have a lot of growing up to do. And a lot of weight to lose.

isn't municipal waste on earache and didn't they do 10 colors of that last album 1st press?

its such a bitch to find municipal waste vinyl,

one of the best thrashcore bands out there.

GET SOME FOR ME VIRGIL!

Really.. I see Waste 'em all and Hazardous Mutation all over the place.

The only one I can't find that I would really really like is Art Of Partying in Non Pic disc form, but ebay prices for such an item are teh fucked

edit: Looks like Black, Grey, and White are available at the earache Europe store in the rare section

http://www.earacheshop.com/store/product1640.html

its such a bitch to find municipal waste vinyl,

one of the best thrashcore bands out there.

GET SOME FOR ME VIRGIL!

Really.. I see Waste 'em all and Hazardous Mutation all over the place.

The only one I can't find that I would really really like is Art Of Partying in Non Pic disc form, but ebay prices for such an item are teh fucked

edit: Looks like Black, Grey, and White are available at the earache Europe store in the rare section

http://www.earacheshop.com/store/product1640.html

25 euros?

fuck that, id rather not face the waste.

is this what you guys talking about ?

http://www.earache.com/images/cd_covers/MUNIVINYLCOLOURS.jpg

and info from earache records news section is :

The rip-roaring new release from US thrashers Municipal Waste is now available to buy as a limited edition coloured vinyl. Fans can choose from 10 different colours of 'The Art Of Partying' Vinyl LP - a definite must-have for any collection.

The colours include:

Transparent Yellow

Transparent Purple

Transparent Green

Clear

Black

Transparent Red

Grey

Orange

White

Blue

i ever plan for collect 'em but i don't know where i can place an order....

Guest falloutcollapse
Palatine. I'm a little biased about Oceano cause my best friend was the bassist in the band. He was also the guitarist in From the Grave. He quit Oceano to focus on getting a job and his own place and they made this big stink about it. That band have a lot of growing up to do. And a lot of weight to lose.

Solid dude. I'm in Lindenhurst, up by Gurnee. They are all really fat, but maybe I'll see you at some shows at VFW or KOC soon?