PO: Death Cab For Cutie "Narrow Stairs" LP + 7"

jhulud

From Insound:

Death Cab For Cutie's latest album "Narrow Stairs" will finally be available on vinyl on November 25th, and you can preorder now from Insound. This is on 180 gram vinyl and includes a bonus 7" featuring two demo recordings of album tracks. Be sure to use the code dcfcvinyl10 and get 10% off your order, or if you spend $50 or more, use the code dcfcvinyl15 and get 15% off your order.

link: http://search.insound.com/search/showrelease.jsp?p=INS47823&from=87623

How is Insound when it comes to packaging records?

not bad. i just ordered a 10" and 7" and the 10" was wrapped in bubble wrap and the 7" in paper. inside the sleeve still, don't know if they'd take it out for a LP.

How is Insound when it comes to packaging records?

i've ordered five records from them before. Overall pretty cool. I think if you order over a certain amount they throw in free shit. The free stuff I got were a M.I.A. poster, a rob crow cd, a catalog and some stickers with coupons on the back. My only gripe was shipping was slow.

You guys gotta plan better.. I always keep an extra sum of money for forgotten purchases like that.

Or use my CC so I can just pay it later as a buffer rather than using a debit card and having them pull the funds directly. Plus cashback, bitches!

Seriously. I mean I prefer to just be charged now but still, plan people, plan. And as for no PayPal, wtf. You don't have a checking account? If you do, and you should, then you have a debit card.