Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

haha... just for shits and giggles, I sent him this message through ebay. I doubt he'll respond.

Hey, how about instead of you putting up test pressings and setting up Myspace t-shirt contests you SEND OUT THE FUCKING RECORDS EVERYONE PAID FOR IN AUGUST?! You've supposedly had the final product in your hands since at least Nov. 1... send them out to your paying customers, THEN make money off bullshit like this. Seriously, this is pretty goddamn retarded.

The record isn't even that good.

Yeah, I know he won't get the -1 part, but I thought it was funny.

I sent him a "question" on eBay:
How about you mail out the records your fans loyally pre-ordered FOUR MONTHS AGO instead of hawking the test presses on eBay? This is disgusting, and an insult to the people who trusted you with their money.

We'll see if he responds.

You and I think alike, except you're a much nicer fellow than I am willing to be.

haha... just for shits and giggles, I sent him this message through ebay. I doubt he'll respond.
Hey, how about instead of you putting up test pressings and setting up Myspace t-shirt contests you SEND OUT THE FUCKING RECORDS EVERYONE PAID FOR IN AUGUST?! You've supposedly had the final product in your hands since at least Nov. 1... send them out to your paying customers, THEN make money off bullshit like this. Seriously, this is pretty goddamn retarded.

The record isn't even that good.

Yeah, I know he won't get the -1 part, but I thought it was funny.

HARSH. hahahaha

I sent him a "question" on eBay:
How about you mail out the records your fans loyally pre-ordered FOUR MONTHS AGO instead of hawking the test presses on eBay? This is disgusting, and an insult to the people who trusted you with their money.

We'll see if he responds.

awesome. i would think that people in bands recognize that they have fans that aren't on myspace and don't have infinite patience for d-baggin' around. hopefully he'll get the message.

I sort of want to bid huge on this test pressing then not pay him to teach him a lesson. What repercussions could he take against me?

He could leave you negative feedback, but then again you could also do the same for him, so that would be a possible deterrent against him doing that to you. He could also file a non-paying bidder report with ebay, but unless you make a habit of not paying for items, it doesn't do much. You could also just make a completely new account specifically for the purpose of bidding on this auction, in which case he wouldn't really be able to do anything to you.

meh, he has problems. you'll all change your tune once you get your records.

what sucks is that it was tough for me to order this when it was put up for pre-order, i thought it would sell out asap and didn't have a lot of cash.