Heavens - Patent Pending LP up for pre-order now.

Yeah, I ordered mine back at the beggining of Sept. He said he was going to start shipping these out at on the 4th or 5th on November, which means people should have been getting them already but obviously he didn't follow through. I need this record soon, I'm sick of waiting.

Tell me about it...I ordered mine back in July...I mean I understand delays but dude is just stringing people along at this point...

Holy shit, Joe Steinbrick wrote back to my eBay message:

Hello, I'm sorry the vinyl has taken so long and honestly feel terrible about it. If you send me your address I will expedite your order. I wish there was a way I could make it up to you, I'm honestly extremely sorry. I't's truly been an unfortunate situation. Deepest apologies,

J

Holy shit, Joe Steinbrick wrote back to my eBay message:
Hello, I'm sorry the vinyl has taken so long and honestly feel terrible about it. If you send me your address I will expedite your order. I wish there was a way I could make it up to you, I'm honestly extremely sorry. I't's truly been an unfortunate situation. Deepest apologies,

J

He sent me the same message.

still waiting on our copies and he actually said he was sending us another 100 copies, but I am waiting to receive them before posting them in the store. We will post photos the second we get them. It will be a race to see who gets them first!

Haha, dude wrote me AGAIN (I didn't even write back):

Actually, your copy was sent out today. Just recognized the name. To be perfectly honest I'm selling the test pressings to help me pay for shipping on some of the more recent orders. I miscalculated a few things along the way, definitely not the greatest business person in the world. Oh well, none of this is your concern really, I just feel terrible. I had good intentions for the entire thing!

Joe

Actually, your copy was sent out today. Just recognized the name. To be perfectly honest I'm selling the test pressings to help me pay for shipping on some of the more recent orders. I miscalculated a few things along the way, definitely not the greatest business person in the world. Oh well, none of this is your concern really, I just feel terrible. I had good intentions for the entire thing!

Joe

He wrote me again as well (I never wrote him back) and he told me the exact same thing, exact since I made the comment about the record not being very good he said "to be perfectly honest with you I don't really like the record either".

still waiting on our copies and he actually said he was sending us another 100 copies, but I am waiting to receive them before posting them in the store. We will post photos the second we get them. It will be a race to see who gets them first!

so you are getting another 100 to make the grand total 200?

i hope, coz i already got charged.. :)

will they be numbered?

yes, I understand that theyw ill be numbered, but I don't know the numbering scheme. When I get them, I will let everyone know.

We sold the first 100 so quickly, I asked if he had more that he would part with; he was blown away we sold them so quickly and agreed to send more. I don't know why it has taken this long for us to get them though.

guess i am not getting it 200 of them will end up being numbered or no?

originally they were all supposed to be number 1-1000. but virgil was told that the pressing plant screwed and pressed an extra amount so he was given a separate set numbered 1-100 (to my understanding). if vinyl collective gets any more, i assume they would be from the orginal batch.

i doubt anyone will even get a copy though, at this point it almost seems like a lost cause, but supposedly they were shipped out so who knows? stranger things have happened.

He wrote me again as well (I never wrote him back) and he told me the exact same thing, exact since I made the comment about the record not being very good he said "to be perfectly honest with you I don't really like the record either".

I think it's funny that he doesn't even like the record!