Final Debate Thread

chaps

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

man what really irked me was when Mccain accused Obama of going out and fining Joe the plumber, Obama clarifying that Joe the plumber would pay zero dollars in fines, and then Mccain directly after the air was cleared, accused him again of fining Joe.

Mccain's short fuse was indeed shown tonight and now more than ever am I ready to vote for him NOT to be my next president.

My favorite part about all the debates happened tonight. When McCain would say something and Obama would just say a few words and how pissed McCain looked afterwords, then when it was reversed, Obama didn't even dignify his response with a facial gesture was just classic.

The eye rolling, jaw dropping, huffing and puffing of Mccain was very childish. I'd like to see him pull that bullshit with world leaders who do not agree with him.

[image]

guess that was from tonight's debate

Damn, i missed the debates... i just so happened to be out with my roommate celebrating a early bday and martyk36 just got into town, so we drank. And they had HOT WATER MUSIC in the JUKEBOX. How's that for fucking awesome. I had fried pickles tonight..mmmmm

That pic of McCain is hilarious... lol

In case you missed it, they stood up after the debate, shook hands, then the moderator shook Obama's hand and McCain started around the table to shake his hand, but the moderator went around the other way, so McCain overexaggerated how awkward his turn-around was and just looked like an idiot... or like that^

I think Brendan Kelly from larry arms summed it all up pretty well

Yeah, so the old man looked cranky and the black guy was unflappable. That’s nice. Maybe, once he wins, Obama can put McCain in charge of, you know, if Canada hits their baseball onto our roof, or tosses its Frisbee into our yard, or if Mexico drives by us too fast or plays its music too loud. McCain can come out in his slippers and shake his fist, keep the baseball and threaten to tell Spain. Good times.