Final Debate Thread

chaps

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

putting them at fairly desperate is putting it nicely lol.

I imagine McCain will use a structure such as this for every answer despite what the question is:

Terrorist, terrorist, Bill Ayers, inexperience, bad bad economy, black people, terrrror!, acorn, vote for me please?!

He might mix the terrorist part up a little..

I seriously doubt he'll bring up AYERS... that's been established that it hasn't really been much use. Besides why would Mccain try to smear Obama when he can easily be thwarted with the story about the Keating scandel. And how Keating gave McCain so much for his campaign. So i don't really see anyone making a character smear attempt this time around.. i think it will be more about the issues. Or at least i hope it is... Call me Optimistic.

Guest kylewilliam
I seriously doubt he'll bring up AYERS... that's been established that it hasn't really been much use. Besides why would Mccain try to smear Obama when he can easily be thwarted with the story about the Keating scandel. And how Keating gave McCain so much for his campaign. So i don't really see anyone making a character smear attempt this time around.. i think it will be more about the issues. Or at least i hope it is... Call me Optimistic.

i agree and disagree,

they will talk about the issues, hopefully... it has been stated the moderator has made up some very specific questions, i hope that works,

but this is the last major public attraction that will see them together, both camps are looking to go for the jugular, Obama so he can all but seal his victory, McCain so he can get some life support of his own. Don't be suprised if you see some smearing happening

i agree and disagree,

they will talk about the issues, hopefully... it has been stated the moderator has made up some very specific questions, i hope that works,

but this is the last major public attraction that will see them together, both camps are looking to go for the jugular, Obama so he can all but seal his victory, McCain so he can get some life support of his own. Don't be suprised if you see some smearing happening

life support...lol