FAT CLASSIC COLOR & DILLINGER FOUR VINYL

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many MP phone? those are pretty solid pictures.

iPhone, so what are those, like 3.1 or something. It's not too bad, but the colors are sometimes not as accurate as a legit camera. But it makes it super easy to take a picture, email it to photobucket and then grab the link from photobucket and post. Rather than grab nikon, take picture, grab USB cable, put them on the computer, resize, upload then grab URL. :)

got My copy of D4 today, and it is on colored. Very happy, I was worried I didn't get my order in quickly enough, maybe i was overestimating the demand. I placed my order about an hour and a half after it went up on the fat site.

I think fighting for those Jay Reatard 7"s skewed my view of how quickly most things sell out.

got My copy of D4 today, and it is on colored. Very happy, I was worried I didn't get my order in quickly enough, maybe i was overestimating the demand. I placed my order about an hour and a half after it went up on the fat site.

I think fighting for those Jay Reatard 7"s skewed my view of how quickly most things sell out.

Yeah, past few FAT releases are still available. Glad their releases seem to have cooled off.

I ordered like 8 hours after it went up, and ended up with a clear copy.

Yeah, past few FAT releases are still available. Glad their releases seem to have cooled off.

I ordered like 8 hours after it went up, and ended up with a clear copy.

I have a feeling that Fat is being more critical of who they send colored vinyl to. Since they're not saying how many are available, they can pick loyal customers to send colored to and not send colored to known flippers, etc.

since fat didn´t release any numbers nothing is for sure on the demand/supply discussion...

Good point. If this turns out to be limited to 200 or so, prices will be huge. I'd laugh if they were all on clear though.

Exactly, man! It would fit a band like D4 if they played a trick on the collectors and clear is the common color...let´s see...

Good point. If this turns out to be limited to 200 or so, prices will be huge. I'd laugh if they were all on clear though.

Exactly, man! It would fit a band like D4 if they played a trick on the collectors and clear is the common color...let´s see...

It'd be funny to see how fast VC and other distros would sell out their copies if Fat put up "Limited to x copies on black vinyl, no longer available"