Organizing Help!!!

ok the real problem is my collection thusfar has been alpha by artist then by release date.

My issue is this was recorded before senor and queen but released after.

This is the only instance of this in my collection.

I'd like to set a precedent but I'm having trouble making the decision....so i turn to you: Which will it be?

Thanks!

put it before... these recordings were done before the senor ones

this is my problem....my standard until this point has been to do it by release date, but this release is very obvi. done before.

and Yu, i would do that but i only collect one of each...if i went for colors i'd be even more broke than i am now...lol

i go alphabetically then chronologically by when they were released on vinyl, but with represses i put them in with the first release date of that album. for example with minus the bear's highly refined pirates i own the latest press but i put it on the shelf before the rest of their records. i had the same dilema as you, but i ultimately put the demos after senor.

i go alphabetically then chronologically by when they were released on vinyl, but with represses i put them in with the first release date of that album. for example with minus the bear's highly refined pirates i own the latest press but i put it on the shelf before the rest of their records. i had the same dilema as you, but i ultimately put the demos after senor.

thank you man, and everyone else, i am putting it after senor.

=D and officially every record i own is organized!