Cat people...

what is wrong with you? why can't you just stop at one cat? why can't you just stop at one cat toy? none of my dogs have ever needed anything more than a light scratching and one toy at a time.

somehow my family went from 6 dogs and 0 cats. to 6 cats and 2 dogs.

my mom just bought a god damn cat dome for her kittens to play in.

bottom line, fuck cat people.

Fuck Cats...Cats may shit in a box, but then YOU have to scoop that shit out...you take a dog out, and it fertilizes your fucking lawn.

I lived w/ cats last year and the year before...the male cat was never fixed and fucking raped the girl cat 24/7 making god awful noise all day and night long. The male pissed and shat wherever he felt like it, sometimes in the box, sometimes on my fucking clothes if I left the door open....or some fuckbag opened it. the Female cat was the most annoying, loudest fucking cat ever, just meowed loudly, for no reason...if you attempted to touch it to pet it or whatnot, just meowed and looked at you, then ran off. Both cats skittish as hell...just take off running if you so much as took a single step towards either.

Oh yeah, one time I was gonna be nice and let the female cat sleep in my room...bad idea. Got home from work around 6:30 or 7:00 a.m. after working for a good 12 hours...the cat was out, just left my door cracked. woke up and it had nestled on my chest just kind of purring...first time I didn't think badly of the cat...Fell asleep and woke up soon after to the smell of shit. THE FUCKING CAT LAYED A CLEAVLAND STEAMER ON MY CHEST...I kid you not...Picked the cat up and threw it against the hallway wall...cleaned up and slammed the door.

FUCK CATS!!!

KITTIES!

seriously...i love cats. we have a dog right now and i want to drop the fucker out the window (were on the 3rd floor) if his owner (our other roommate) isnt around he pisses anytime someone pay attention...little mother fucker.

i have 3 cats @ home...one we got because we wanted a cat and the other 2 when i was like 12 my mom was working for a flower distributor and they had a cat get preggers and give birth and she got one and the 3rd was that ones brother, the family said "he wouldnt mesh well with them" fuck that hes the most awesome cat ever....fits in great with my fam.

basically theres nothign like a good cat, they love you and when its 14 degrees outside you dont need to take them out...

i used to like dogs, until my roommate started watching his girlfriends dog from time to time. i tried to give the little son of a bitch the benefit of the doubt but he is a fuckin asshole. he gave me cat scratch fever after biting the top of my fuckin skull while i was sleeping for no reason at all. then friday i came home to that damn dog bein in the apt. but i was like ill be cool. he jumped up and was being cool and stuff then he seriously walked over to the armrest of our coutch, jumped on top and pissed while staring me in the eyes. i dont mistreat him either, im just like "BRENNEN, COME TAKE THIS FUCKIN SHIT STAIN OUT BEFORE I KICK HIS FUCKIN TEETH IN!" he walked out of his room and was like, "dude, i just took him out, what the fuck is wrong?" that damn dog, and he never shuts the fuck up. he barks no matter whats going on. like i said i like dogs. i had a few growing up but sometimes i think they are mindless as shit. now cats are crafty. see cleveland steamer on chest in above post.

I must say, I've seen some shitty dogs in my day as well, but never owned a shitty dog, nor had to live with one.

and I will say, the cat my parents had up at the house was the best cat I've ever been around...but, my dad backed over it about a month ago...sad day

we had a cat named Roxanne (after the Police song) when i was a kid...it scratched my brother (who was like 2 or 3 at the time) right in the fucking pupil...they thought he was gonna lose his sight in that eye...luckily that shit buffed out, he can see, just has bad eyes (but not b/c of the cat)...still lil' bitch of a cat

Cats are awesome because they are lazy and I am lazy. Also, I would feel bad having a dog in my apartment because there isn't much room. Until I have a decent lawn, no dog for me.

My college roommate had a little weiner dog that was just in love with me. Whenever I walked into the house he'd start sprinting circles around my feet, pissing in exctasy the whole time so I was standing in a little ring of happy pee. Then he'd roll over on his back with the red rocket at full attention and piss on himself. It was hilarious and weirdly cute, but our house smelled like dog piss.

My buddy was entertaining a lady-friend at his house. His roommate's dog jumped up on the girl's lap and hung out with them while they talked. When she finally shooed the dog off to say goodnight they noticed the dog had menstrated on her pants. Needless to say, it turns out that canine periods are game killers.

Cats are awesome because they are lazy and I am lazy. Also, I would feel bad having a dog in my apartment because there isn't much room. Until I have a decent lawn, no dog for me.

My college roommate had a little weiner dog that was just in love with me. Whenever I walked into the house he'd start sprinting circles around my feet, pissing in exctasy the whole time so I was standing in a little ring of happy pee. Then he'd roll over on his back with the red rocket at full attention and piss on himself. It was hilarious and weirdly cute, but our house smelled like dog piss.

My buddy was entertaining a lady-friend at his house. His roommate's dog jumped up on the girl's lap and hung out with them while they talked. When she finally shooed the dog off to say goodnight they noticed the dog had menstrated on her pants. Needless to say, it turns out that canine periods are game killers.

aaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

I'm not sure where you live, but in Chicago, the dog people definitely run things. Everybody in this fucking city has one or more dogs in their tiny ass apartment with no lawn and they spend thousands of dollars on toys and treats and bullshit for them all year.

The expenses for my cats consist of food, litter, and insulin for the diabetic one. They have a few toys but they typically are happy with ribbon, string, rubber bands, etc. Plus, I've never once had to come home to let the cat out fearing that it might shit or piss all over my house.

Dogs are a really mixed bag. Some of them are really awesome but some of them are smelly, dirty, trash eating monsters who -even thought they poop outside- they also go inside when they feel like it.

Cats on the other side are all pretty much the same. Well groomed, they poop in a box -which is a shit load easier then picking up the poop in the lawn because that shit does not just disappear and then you get it on your shoes and you smell like dog shit for a day-, they sleep all day, make for hilarious pictures/captions, and lets face it, they're smarter then dogs.

Now, I dont understand anyone having more then a few animals. But whatever, we all collect records which take up a lot of space and realistically are only there for our amusement. To each his own.