CIRCA SURVIVE - JUTURNA VINYL ON SALE (FOR REAL!)

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine today. Listening to it now. So good. I'm pretty happy, as I received the poster and an autographed booklet, but still a little pissed I can't give this lovely record to my best friend for christmas. Again, if anyone gets ahold of an extra, I'd be much obliged if you'd help a man out.

I got mine today. Listening to it now. So good. I'm pretty happy, as I received the poster and an autographed booklet, but still a little pissed I can't give this lovely record to my best friend for christmas. Again, if anyone gets ahold of an extra, I'd be much obliged if you'd help a man out.

You could've easily given your one copy to your friend, you're just selfish.

have not recieved mine yet. thought I would post that so you guys could have another chuckle at my expense.

I do want to comment on the flippers though. I love that the record is now going for fractions of what it used to go for. great for actual fans of the vinyl who missed it twice to pick it up.

went to the post office with my delivery confirmation print out saying it was delivered and the post master women told me to contact the company and have them resend the record.... what the hell is that?

if its not waiting for me today after work im gonna be super pissed!

How do they resend something that's been scanned in at your post office? That's silly.