getting fired disappreash

it was at a noodle resturant called Wagamama. uk based chain it its 2nd year state side. i actually helped open this particular one. i was a trainer, poised on management. like, in a matter of two months i would have been training as one.

but i've had a really rough week, hit by a car, kicked out of and possibly banned from my favorite bar, cockblocked by and sorta lost a best friend. but two of my friends were really helping me through things.

so when they came in to eat on friday i used a glitch i knew in the computer to get them free booze. i got caught, and suspended, then fired. its company policy.

i dont hold any ill will to the place or my managers. they HAD to do what the policy stated. i just hope i can get back on my feet in time. other wise i'll have to move out of this apt, and back on a couch in my friends place.

at least i have fest.

i just hope i can get back on my feet in time. other wise i'll have to move out of this apt, and back on a couch in my friends place.

Dont waste anytime! Same thing happened to me, similar Reasons for termination, but different job. I waited to start job hunting and its been almost 2 months and i cant get a call back. Sucks.

Best of luck to you though.

these situation suckkkkkkkkk

sorry to hear that bro

Wagamama is a bad ass noodle place tho, how long til they get their heads out of their asses and open one in Chicago??

well, the third one will open in boston in feb (yeah right, they wont have it ready in time, but this is the date they were giving the trainers as we would have gone there)

then dc next year, which would have been awesome to go to. it'll be the first wagamama with a full bar on one side of the restaurant.

i'd say for chicago, 3 to 4 years minimum. within 10 years, the things will be poping up like hot cakes.

well at least this gives you more time for vinyl vlog!!!!!!!1

but in all seriousness after the fest you should probably go sXe for a month or so...

booze and butts are where you spend most of your money and cutting out drinking for a month or so will save you a good chunk of change and help find a new job quicker

i had a friend who stayed @ borders a bit too long and we ALWAYS used to give the hook up, but then management changed and she did it and got canned.

seriously...thats something that should go in hand of working in a food place....when i was @ borders they were DAMNED if me or anyone i knew was paying 4 bucks for a goddamn cup of coffee...

ehh, the real problem was that it was booze. if i hooked them up with a free meal instead it would have been fine. booze is a legal no no. what sucks is it was $9 worth (two twelve ounce bottles). they would have gotten more off if i took of a meal! i shot myself in the foot on this one.