Pirates Press - Records of the Week 10/28

Okay, some of the photos get posted here and there, but figured I would just throw them all up for you to check out. I love that pirates press does this, though I'm sure some of the labels get bummed when they're posted early. For now, pirates press posts them and we love to see them! If you want to see the blog itself, click yourself this way

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

Why is the D4 black?

Matches the artwork pretty damn well. I don't know if that was a mix up or not, but I'd buy that any day.

Yeah, I know. Just doesn't match with the colors Virgil posted (I'd assume they wouldn't look that black)

DILLINGER FOUR "Midwestern Songs Of The Americas" LP doublewhiskeycoke vinyl

DILLINGER FOUR "Midwestern Songs Of The Americas" LP blood red vinyl

Maybe its the blood red; it could be one of those records where oyu don't really see the color unless you hold it up to the light.

I expected the D4 Blood red vinyl to be a bright red just like the blood on the back of the record sleeve.

I guess it could be the doublewhiskeycokenoice vinyl, but it looks pretty black to me.

I'd be pretty bummed since I already have the black copy from Hopeless. Hopefully my computer screen just sucks and its more of a brown color.

that D4 better not be black. I think that it might look black laying down, but it should be tranparent black/brown emulating whiskey and coke. I will take photos of this when we get them.

that D4 is totally black.

definitely. looks like a mixup. whatever, stoked to get the record.

Yeah, but Im sure many of the people that ordered the record already have it on black. I know that I do. So it would be pretty pointless to order a repress if it was on the same color.

Im banking on it being a bad picture and the record will actually look great.