Another Fest thread

This may seem blasphemous to some, but I am not that excited about the Fest line up this year. I think some of the past years line ups were amazing. I can only think of a handful of bands that I would really like to see. For me, it came down to not wanting to spend $600-$700 to see a couple bands. I did that earlier in the year when I took a couple trips to see HWM reunion shows. I know that there is a ton of stuff going on beside the shows at the Fest, but it just didn't make sense for me to spend the money. I am not bummed at all that I won't be there.

Guest genericinsight
i'm less concerned with the lineup. more concerned with how many good dudes and gals i get to hang out with, and get away from my life for a couple days.

QF motherfuckin' T

What they both said.

I learned last year the Fest is more about the experience than just the bands. Bands playing are just a perk. If you've been to the Fest before, you can't say all your good times came from JUST watching the bands.

I booked my plane tickets in July when the dates were announced, before the lineup. Truth.

yeah. i wasn't down with paying like 400 bucks total for this shit, but last weekend i got offered to go for a lot cheaper (splitting gas between 4/5 heads)

and i realized that all the people that i'd hangout with on the weekends are going anyways

plus i just need to see shook ones anyway

yeah. i wasn't down with paying like 400 bucks total for this shit, but last weekend i got offered to go for a lot cheaper (splitting gas between 4/5 heads)

and i realized that all the people that i'd hangout with on the weekends are going anyways

plus i just need to see shook ones anyway

Be sure to lock up your cocaine ladies!

haha, I kid.

yeah im not that upset im not going. im going to 3 halloween parties(throwing one of these!), some of my best friends are coming to my party and will be coming for all over, some people i havent seen in years.

im a little sad i wont see atom (who've ive seen before) or get to help corrupt scott...but overall its not something i feel like im going to miss out on...