TP/PO: KID DYNAMITE, DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

KID DYNAMITE "Cheap Shots, Youth Anthems" LP black vinyl

KID DYNAMITE "Cheap Shots, Youth Anthems" LP translucent gold vinyl

KID DYNAMITE "Cheap Shots, Youth Anthems" LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=csr-001

DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS "Small Steps, Heavy Hooves" dbl LP black vinyl

DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS "Small Steps, Heavy Hooves" dbl LP translucent gold vinyl

DEAR AND THE HEADLIGHTS "Small Steps, Heavy Hooves" dbl LP set of both colors

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=csr-002

I feel like these bands need no introduction. Both are amazing although both could not be more different than each other. The common bond though and the reason I have them in a single post on the site and message board is because both of these releases are on Clay Street Records. Clay Street are run by Zach from Grey Flight and Joey, former employee of Suburban Home. Both dudes rule and have always been a big help to me and I am stoked to be involved with their new label. And between you and me, you really can't start a label off better than these guys have with their first 2 releases.

Both records are being pressed out of an edition of 1,000 copies and not sure if this was planned, but both releases are out of an edition of 300 on black and 700 on translucent gold. Maybe that could be their thing and they could start dressing up at shows in all black and gold clothing, get some bling, maybe a Kangol hat and they can be known as those "cool" dudes who put out kick ass records.

Kid Dynamite is a single LP, Dear and the Headlights is a double LP with a gatefold jacket.

There are a limited number of sets of both colors for both releases and Clay St have been kind enough to donate a test pressing for a test pressing contest for both releases. Both records are amazing and would make great additions to your collection. I expect the Kid Dynamite to be a fast mover but I think that people should not overlook this Dear and the Headlights' release. The songs are just so good.

Hi-Five Zach and Joey. (by the way, these guys will be my partners in crime at the Fest. Give them Hi-Fives and compimentary PBR!)