NBA Discussion

Love the Bucks bold move. 

Never loved Knight as the PG and it sure seemed like Milwaukee wasn't to willing to give him the contract he wanted this coming offseason.  Getting MCW and Plumlee is a great value.  Ennis is a nice lottery ticket too.

This no doubt hurts the Bucks this year, but they were never going to be true playoff threat this year.  MCW sure seems like he'll be able to fit in much better than Knight next year when Parker is back.  This also makes it a lock for the Bucks to keep Middleton and assuming the rumored Sanders buyout is true then Bucks could have enough cash to make a run at a high priced Free Agent this year. 

Why the hell would the Wolves trade Thaddeus Young (and essentially the #15 pick in the draft) for a one year rental in KG?

Fuck nostalgia

Money. Thad had a player option of about $11 million coming this off season and the Wolves didn't want to pay him that. Garnett will bring a lot of extra revenue to a team struggling to sell tickets at the moment. And from my understanding, he's going to extend for two more years. Hopefully it's for the veteran's league minimum.

Poor Rose, he knows only one way to play the game. And that's by going straight HAM. I thought he'd switch his game up to be a perimeter jump shooter, instead of a slasher

I know how you feel Chicago! We had the same deal with Shawne Merriman

He needs to adapt like Vinsanity did. No other choice now.

He needs to adapt like Vinsanity did. No other choice now.

I don't know the extent to this injury, but the choice may not be up to him. I've seen it here with another top 10 player in the league. Brandon Roy had multiple knee surgeries on both knees. This is the same problem that got him with the meniscus tear. It got to the point where so much of the cartilage was taken out, that you heard the term bone on bone in the knees. I believe that Rose had his reattached last time, and not cut though? 

It was such a shame to see that happen to Roy. He wanted to play so bad, but he just couldn't anymore. This was around the same age that Rose is now as well. I just really hope that he fares much better. It would be a shame to see him retiring so early as well.

If I'm not mistaken Roys knees were degenerative from some sort of arthiritis/cartilage condition, while Rose's knees just keep tearing apart? But yeah I catch your drift. http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/nbas-6-most-infamous-knee-injuries.html/?a=viewall

Rose is def a top 3 candidate. Anyone remember when Weber was pwning the paint before the injury? damn i remember when he came back, he was a shell of himself. He had zero explosion to the hole, weird part was Rose off two knee injuries was still speedy as fuck, I can't believe he didn't switch his game up to be a jump shooter! Someone needs to tell him to change his game. He's a point guard, he needs to learn how to be a better passer instead of relying on his burst to get to the rack. He doesn't have to score 20 pts. 10 pts and 10 assists isn't bad at all. 

If I'm not mistaken Roys knees were degenerative from some sort of arthiritis/cartilage condition, while Rose's knees just keep tearing apart? But yeah I catch your drift. http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/nbas-6-most-infamous-knee-injuries.html/?a=viewall

That was a result of all of the surgeries on both knees. I believe that cartilage was removed several times, and of course when he had the meniscus tear. He had the surgery on the tear, and came back a week later in the playoffs. I always wondered if that had something to do with it as well. That's why Rose can hopefully fare better if they are not cutting cartilage out each time.

Everyone is different in a way. Look at Westbrook. He had the same issue on his knee, and look at what he is doing. That might be the exception though, since he is not human.