NBA Discussion

Wow, the Wolves definitely got super exciting in a heart beat. Let's face it this was the best deal for them. They still won't win a ton of games being in the West (Remind me, why are they in the West again?) so they'll still get a decent draft pick next year, while having a legitimate top 5 NBA player kind of talent in Wiggins, and Love was going to leave regardless, good move for the TWolves! If I were the Cavs, I don't know that I would want to get rid of Wiggins. He just seems like a kid who's going to be a prime time star and at a sexy position SG/SF (I know same as LeBron James) but James did really well in Miami with Wade at the SG position... There's just something unnatural about Wiggins, something freakish to his game, those instincts etc... At first I thought Jabari Parker was the way to go but after seeing a ton of film on Wiggins and Parker I can see why Wiggins was taken no. 1

Damn it's an interesting quality though what Love brings to the PF/Center position and ability to shoot. 

BTW, I think this whole trade thing will only give Wiggins more incentive and carry a chip on his shoulder for the rest of his career. This is the kind of stuff that drives legends into the HOF (Ok I'm done sucking Wiggins off)

• 1 month later...

am i the only one or do others not like basketball "sportswriter" Brian Windhorst? I cannot explain it but he just rubs me the wrong way.

is it because he seems to only have a job because he's followed lebron everywhere he goes?  went to the same high school, wrote for the akron newspaper, went to the cleveland newspaper, followed lebron to miami, and then followed him back to cleveland...

is it because he seems to only have a job because he's followed lebron everywhere he goes? went to the same high school, wrote for the akron newspaper, went to the cleveland newspaper, followed lebron to miami, and then followed him back to cleveland...

That bothers me too

• 2 weeks later...