NBA Discussion

Not really. If the trend they've set holds up they still win the series. The only trouble they're in is not getting as much rest as the Spurs.

I just think the Pacers aren't getting the credit they deserve. Indiana has proven they can win in Miami, and should be up 3-1 right now if it weren't for a bad coaching decision. They have no answer for Hibbert. Bosh is way too soft, and LeBron isn't attacking the basket like he should to get him in foul trouble. The Heat's deficiencies are their rebounding and interior defense, and Indiana is one of the best rebounding teams in the league.

If Miami is going to win this series, LeBron needs to stop being so passive and being a facilitator. He just doesn't have that killer instinct. It's inexcusable that he only had six free throws.

i'm still very much on it. last night was just a tough one.

a couple bad calls, and indiana just kind of threw in the towel, while miami didn't miss a fucking shot.

I can't buy the "bad calls" angle.

what do you mean? that you don't believe miami is constantly given a heavy advantage by the officials?

what do you mean? that you don't believe miami is constantly given a heavy advantage by the officials?

Nope, not at all. This isn't Duke in the NCAA. Lebron gets hammered frequently and it's not called. Missed calls go both ways. I'm just not too fond of blaming refs on a game that wasnt close after halftime.

it wasn't close after halftime, and i'm giving miami credit for burying a team that seemed to cut their losses as soon as it even looked like it was getting out of hand.

but you have to be blind not to see the shit miami gets away with. sure lebron gets fouled hard, but that doesn't even come close to explaining the fact that he went 250+ minutes without a foul this season. the way he averages 1 foul per game. the way it's a headline when he fouls out.

it doesn't explain the way dwayne wade is a fucking ninja who seems to have an agenda to ruin an opponent's career, and the nba is a-ok with it. he gets praise for his ability to rebound and create plays, and 90% of the time he's doing so, he's falling over someone's back.  the guy takes 2 steps. 2 blatant steps. and it's a controversial travel call. why? because the entire fanbase of the nba is just accustomed to him getting away with 4.

if this team is really as good as everyone wants to make them out to be, then they need to prove it without cheat codes turned on. 

it wasn't close after halftime, and i'm giving miami credit for burying a team that seemed to cut their losses as soon as it even looked like it was getting out of hand.

but you have to be blind not to see the shit miami gets away with. sure lebron gets fouled hard, but that doesn't even come close to explaining the fact that he went 250+ minutes without a foul this season. the way he averages 1 foul per game. the way it's a headline when he fouls out.

it doesn't explain the way dwayne wade is a fucking ninja who seems to have an agenda to ruin an opponent's career, and the nba is a-ok with it. he gets praise for his ability to rebound and create plays, and 90% of the time he's doing so, he's falling over someone's back. the guy takes 2 steps. 2 blatant steps. and it's a controversial travel call. why? because the entire fanbase of the nba is just accustomed to him getting away with 4.

if this team is really as good as everyone wants to make them out to be, then they need to prove it without cheat codes turned on.

Damn dude, you sound angry. Lebron rarely fouling out is due in part to the fact that he realizes that he's a major detriment to his team and opponents are going to try to get him in foul trouble. His defense gets overlooked by the average basketball fan but in actuality he's not just the best offensive player in the NBA, but the best defensive player as well. Like I said, missed calls go both ways, I'll leave it at that.

They go both ways all the time. Unless Miami is on the floor. It's stupid of you as a basketball fan to dispute that.

Look at the article that went up on CBS today calling out wade for being the dirtiest player in the league- which he is. Yet in the eyes of the NBA, he's one of the classiest examples of a role model they have. Here, buy his jersey!

They go both ways all the time. Unless Miami is on the floor. It's stupid of you as a basketball fan to dispute that.

Look at the article that went up on CBS today calling out wade for being the dirtiest player in the league- which he is. Yet in the eyes of the NBA, he's one of the classiest examples of a role model they have. Here, buy his jersey!

Wow, I'm stupid. Thanks. I don't base my opinions on the views of sports pundits and espn. I really couldn't care less about the title "dirtiest player". Maybe he's thought of as a classy example because of the things he does off the court. To you and I, it's a game. To them, it's a business. I'm not sure how we've strayed away into this subject when the only point I was attempting to make was that refs didn't cost Indy that game last night, which clearly you disagree.

I've said twice now that the refs didn't cost Indy the game.

It's just bullshit when things are going in that direction, and the refs still find it necessary to

Make blind calls- like a ball that clearly goes out of bounds off lebrons knee- with no one else even in the vicinity to touch it, and it goes their way.

It's shit like the shot clock in the previous game that is a total joke.

It's wade throwing a flying elbow at Stephenson and not even getting called for it, never mind suspended.

Do you know what Jordan never did? Complain about not getting foul calls and endorse flopping.

Even if LeBron can match Michael in skill he will never be considered a better player because of his ego and elitist attitude.

I'm afraid you're wrong. MJ did complain about not getting fouls and he had the ego and elitist attitude to boot, rightly so.