NBA Discussion

Mark Jackson calling the Nuggets play on Tuesday dirty is ridiculous and completely unprofessional.  He is the face of that franchise and should show a little more decorum than that.

It's the playoffs, and Steph Curry has been playing at a ridiculous level, so yeah, he's going to get guarded pretty hard.  And I'm sorry if his ankle hurts, but that doesn't mean when he trips over someone that it's intentional and malicious.

Last time I checked, two flagrant fouls were called during that game, and neither were on the Nuggets. So who is really the dirty team?

I really hope the bulls take it tomorrow.

haha I do too, they're my favorite team.  But goddamn - Rose is done, Deng is in a hospital bed getting spinal taps, Nate Rob was puking in a trash can during time outs last night, Hinrich's in a walking boot, and Noah is playing on one leg.  Rip Hamilton's talent has been stolen by aliens from Moron Mountain, etc etc

I think they can beat the Nets tomorrow (even though it's likely Hinrich and Deng are out), but they'll get trucked by the Heat, which sucks because a fully healthy Bulls team could beat the Heat in 7.

haha I do too, they're my favorite team. But goddamn - Rose is done, Deng is in a hospital bed getting spinal taps, Nate Rob was puking in a trash can during time outs last night, Hinrich's in a walking boot, and Noah is playing on one leg. Rip Hamilton's talent has been stolen by aliens from Moron Mountain, etc etc

I think they can beat the Nets tomorrow (even though it's likely Hinrich and Deng are out), but they'll get trucked by the Heat, which sucks because a fully healthy Bulls team could beat the Heat in 7.

Yeah that's a bummer. But like you said I also think they can win tomorrow. Nate has been playing awesome for you guys. I follow the celtics and the warriors and I loved him when he was on both those teams. I hope Boston takes this Knicks series to 7

Joakim Noah guaranteed a game 7 win and showed up with 24 points 14 rebounds and 6 blocks BEST CENTER IN THE NBA

I think if I was picking a center to win a championship, I'd go with howard, but if I'm picking a center to win a game, I'd go with noah.  and if I'm picking a center to win a fight, I'm going with pekovic :)

here's a question for you: would you rather have noah or derrick rose?

I think if I was picking a center to win a championship, I'd go with howard, but if I'm picking a center to win a game, I'd go with noah.  and if I'm picking a center to win a fight, I'm going with pekovic :)

here's a question for you: would you rather have noah or derrick rose?

Howard is an infant, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team if I want to win a title.  

I'd rather keep Noah over Rose because Noah is the heart and leader of the Bulls, and that's assuming the Bulls get some really, really good players back in a trade.  I'm disappointed in Rose but I hold no hostility towards him, it's his body and he can do whatever he wants.  He's kind of put himself in a no-win situation now, he should have announced weeks (months?) ago that he was sitting out the entire season instead of stringing along Bull fans.

Howard is an infant, I wouldn't want him anywhere near my team if I want to win a title.

I'd rather keep Noah over Rose because Noah is the heart and leader of the Bulls, and that's assuming the Bulls get some really, really good players back in a trade. I'm disappointed in Rose but I hold no hostility towards him, it's his body and he can do whatever he wants. He's kind of put himself in a no-win situation now, he should have announced weeks (months?) ago that he was sitting out the entire season instead of stringing along Bull fans.

Well said.

haha I do too, they're my favorite team. But goddamn - Rose is done, Deng is in a hospital bed getting spinal taps, Nate Rob was puking in a trash can during time outs last night, Hinrich's in a walking boot, and Noah is playing on one leg. Rip Hamilton's talent has been stolen by aliens from Moron Mountain, etc etc

Yeah just like they beat them last year...