NBA Discussion

Just wait until the Browns trade down with the Falcons tomorrow for another throwback moment.

Brown probably should not had been fired in the first place, but I don't understand bringing him back now. I'd like to think it means we're going to make a run at getting some actual talent on the team either through trade or free agency... But I have no idea what to think at this point.

either that or we go for Geno. oh lord....

I honestly have no idea what to feel about the Cavs/Brown. Im probably leaning more towards "da fuck?!"

Yeah Travis. How bout them lakers. Ha ha. Nah as much as it looks like it could be a sweep I wouldn't be surprised if they at least got one win

I'm expecting a win for LA in game 3, a close loss in game 4 (just to make me feel like they have a chance in the series), and then a decisive spurs win game 5.  I haven't watched a game since kobe went down, but they're not going to win many games (playoffs or otherwise) if howard and gasol don't dominate the boards

after an injury-filled season for both of my teams (lakers and wolves), and after seemingly every team who could ~compete with miami has gotten hurt (e.g., thunder, boston, indiana, chicago, etc.), finally there's an nba story that I can be happy about

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9223657/jason-collins-first-openly-gay-active-player

So im from seattle and id just like to say....

im extremely envious of all of you with an nba team right now

especially sacramento

congratulations to you guys

you have an awesome fanbase and you deserve to keep your team

but seriously fuck stern and his ego-centric scrotum hold on the nba. itll be better when hes gone

heres to an expansion 5 years from now