NBA Discussion

Baron Davis killed the Lakers, just killed them. Oh well, the team needs to learn to come out blazing, build a big lead, rest the big guys, and coast home.

They just cant do that for some reason, you would think it would be easy for them. They play up for good teams and down for bad teams. Its been like that for years with them. I dont get it.

They have had 30+ point leads in the 3rd qtr. this year and have had to bring the starters back in late int he game. Its pertty riduculous. The Lakers should have maybe 1 or 2 losses this season.

Its always been like that, even with Pau and Walton healthy.

Fisher definitely is not what he use to be, but thats expected as he's getting older. He's still great at running the offense and I would 100% want him in there with the game on the line. They seem to be prepping Farmar and Brown to fill that roll tho. They are both getting a ton more minutes than they use to. Love watching Shannon Brown play, he could erupt for a big flashy dunk at any time.

Its hard to get too critical on the Lakers tho since they still have the best or one of the best records in the league (havent checked the standings in a few days). They get in a little slump and I get all pissed off at them but I still love 'em!

It would be awesome to have Bosh but I dunno about getting rid of Bynum. The guy is becoming one of the premier centers in the league very quickly and is still super young and is just getting better every game.

I honestly wouldnt be upset if they traded for Bosh (as long as an extension was part of the deal) and I wouldnt be upset if they just kept Bynum. Either way, the Lakers are still in great shape.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1001/nba.players.poll.biggest.trash.talker/content.1.html

4 of the top 10 most prolific trash talkers are on the Boston Celtics according to a recent poll of NBA players

Haha it looks like Nate Robinson might be joining the Celtics soon too. However they are losing it recently.