NBA Discussion

I think its obvious the Suns can't play with the Lakers, at least not right now.

Or ever. Seriously NO ONE in the West can hang with the Lakers. Id say if anyone in the West had a shot at the Lakers it would be Denver.

The Celtics and Magic are the only teams that can hang with the Lakers right now. I dont think the Cavs can even hang with the Lakers. Well, maybe the Cavs. They arent the same team as they were last year tho.

I think in the NBA right now its the Lakers, then the Celtics and then a pretty big gap and then all other teams.

Just Kobe bein' Kobe :)

I use to think LeBron was somewhat close to being as good as Kobe is but its pretty clear there is no one even in the same league with him and Im not saying that just because of the shot he hit tonite. He still amazes me almost every game by something he does. He must have really worked on shooting with his left hand in the off season cause he uses that little short runner with the left hand and short little hook shots with the left hand all the time now. You cant even force him to his left anymore.

yeah, there was a lot of question about his health, but i think he's been super solid, and even better than previous years at like you said, the 10-15 ft fade away jumper.

and what i love about the celtics is that they have absolutely no need for someone that averages 30 points or 15 rebounds a game because they can have 8 different players with double digit points.

to me, i see a player having 40 points in a game, and that just means that the other players aren't confident and just get the ball to that player as much as they can, or that that player is selfish.