NBA Discussion

the celtics also have the 3 highest people with technical fouls. doc rivers (da coach), sheed, and perk.

the one game against atlanta that they lost was completely due to bad calls, and excessive T's resulting from these bad calls. i think atlanta shot like 6 T's in a row. you can't win when shit like that happens.

lets go cavs.

Gasol got fouled twice on that play at the end. LeBron hit him right across the arm and then someone else (Varejao?) hit him again and no call. That really let the Cavs get a little lead at the end to finish off the Lakers. From what I saw, it was a good game tho. Good chance they could meet again in the Finals.

Im not too upset about the Lakers losing tonite since my purple Adidas Magic Johnson throwback jersey came in the mail today. Its so awesome!

I'm not from Boston so I don't know many Celtics fans but I love Rondo, I was so happy when they resigned him. I don't know why anyone wouldn't like him, he pretty much runs the games.

He looks slick as hell from what I've seen. Apparently people in the area felt like he wasn't taking it seriously.

rondo is awesome. everyone i know loves him.

he's one of those players that you kinda have to watch in a lot of games to see what he does for the team. on his best days, he rarely will score 10 points, but he'll have 15-20 assists and be calling great plays all day. he's definitely a player that you can't judge how great he is and what he does just by stats.

Lakeshow!

God damn, I love Kobe!

I wish someone would put Rondo on his ass a few times when he drives the lane. Make him think about it next time he tries it. Nothing dirty, just a clean hard foul. That little dude just drives thru the paint at will. It's so damn annoying. I hate him but I wish he was on my team.

Celtics will be fine. They will at least make the eastern conference finals. They are too good to not make it that far. Anything could happen but I wouldn't be suprised at all to see another lakers/celtics finals. I saw that between those 2 teams they hav more than half of the total NBA titles. That's just crazy.

fouls have been killing the celtics. not saying they're all good calls, but in the game against the magic, there were 3 or 4 celtics in foul trouble right away, which is embarassing watching a dude with 4 or 5 fouls trying to play hard defense. the magic had 40 free throws in that game to the celtics 16. hard to win a game when the other team has 24 more un-defended shots than you.

Man, one day the Lakers look great and the next they lose to the Grizz. That said, the Grizz are much better than people realize. Pau's brother lost weight and now is a good player. Zach Randolph has done a complete 180.

I do think its cool Kobe past Jerry West by scoring 44 points. I almost wonder if he tried to do that. (West wore 44 in his playing days)

Man, one day the Lakers look great and the next they lose to the Grizz. That said, the Grizz are much better than people realize. Pau's brother lost weight and now is a good player. Zach Randolph has done a complete 180.

Zach Randolph has been awesome this year, enough to make the All Star team and Mark Gasol has been a huge player too. I'd say he outplayed his brother last night. Everyone of the starters for The Grizzlies have come such a long way and last year they were 24-58 last year and this year they are already 26-21 and that's after the terrible 1-9 start with Allen Iverson.