NBA Discussion

Points have nothing to do with selfishness. It has to do with shots and fact is, Kobe is a once-a-generation type player just like LeBron. You run your offense through those guys.

Every team has a different way to do things but seeing Kobe with 42 (in OT mind you) and Gasol 26pts and 22 rebounds means the team was playing at a pretty high level.

It was all Kobe and Gasol last nite, I cant believe they were struggling with the Bucks.

They should have lost that game but thanks to the Black Mamba haha, they pulled it off.

Lakers are looking really good now, Artest looks like he is settling in nicely and Bynum has been a monster almost all year. If Bynum plays like this all year, I dont think they can be stopped by anyone. He's really found a nice touch around the basket. He could always rebound and block shots but I just hope he stays healthy. We already know Kobe and Pau are gonna do their thing every nite. Plus Odom and Fish are always solid but if Bynum plays THIS well, there is no one in the league that can match up with them.

I couldnt care less what he looks like as long as he is on the Lakers and plays like he does.

He had a massive game last nite, I was suprised it was his first 20 pt./20 reb. game.

I dont know that there is a better power forward in the game right now. Maybe Garnett? MAYBE

F'reals dude. That cat would look so great in red and black.

haha I bet, he just signed an extension with the Lakers tho. So stoked on that.

So wtf happened to Artest? Fell down the stairs and got an concussion and is out indefinitely?

Jesus Christ!

That Christmas day game was so embarrassing for the Lakers, that was hard to watch.

That Celtics game last nite made up for it tho.

Its going to be so lame if Iverson and McGrady get voted to the All Star Game.

Neither of them are even close to being all star type players anymore and have both missed a significant amount of time. I heard McGrady left the team recently cause he wasnt happy about his playing time. Pretty much what Iverson already did this year.

fact is, Kobe is a once-a-generation type player just like LeBron.

Can you have 2 once-a-generation players in the same generation?

They're about 10 years apart and LeBron hasn't proven anything anyways so I suppose its pre-mature to give him that label. But that all said, some generations don't have a single player so it all averages out. ;)

Have you guys heard about this Gilbert Arenas gun fiasco?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AipDo3HeSUJa4c4.TcYz8Ra8vLYF?slug=aw-arenaswizards010310&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I hope he gets convicted of some kind of criminal charge so the Wizards can dump him and his absurd contract. I used to like the guy, but he is getting to be impossible to root for.

Yea Celtics still have the 3rd best record in the league too.

They will be fine this year and should all be healthy come playoff time, except Garnett. I dont think he will ever be 100% again.

yeah. all of the celtics stars are getting kinda old (as far as basketball goes at least). hopefully they can get another championship before the vets are gone.