Photos of All Aboard(Cash Trib) and Dillinger Four

Guest admin1338560633

Alright friends, I am really excited about showing off these photos. First of all, we just got in the All Aboard tribute to Johnny Cash and all its pink and blackness. Once I ship copies to distributors, the entire first pressing will be spoken for. Remember that if you did not pick one up, make sure you do so if you see it on any site or store. A future pressing is in the works.

Ralph did a kick ass job of taking a photo of the Double Whiskey Coke No Ice colored vinyl for Dillinger Four's Midwestern Songs of the Americas. Even this picture doesn't do full justice on how it turned out. It looks so fucking badass I was showing them off to folks at the Fest and everyone seemed really into it. The Blood Red also looks great. Man, i am so stoked to have been able to press this record. We are not shipping these until we get in the Versus God pressing which should be here by Friday. Fuck yeah!

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

good call Virgil, forgot the proceeds of these were being donated.

and as someone said, it will be pressed on 1 large pressing, not a bunch of different colors.

i want to like D4; i have tried and tried. but i just do not. i would totally get that doublewhiskey color if i liked them at all.

is it the clever samples and evenmOreclVeRsonTiTLes that people love so much about this band?

i did think they were good live when they opened for Avail...

i want to like D4; i have tried and tried. but i just do not. i would totally get that doublewhiskey color if i liked them at all.

is it the clever samples and evenmOreclVeRsonTiTLes that people love so much about this band?

I always kind of liked them, but then as soon as I heard C I V I L W A R I finally understood the obsession. Now I love them.

I think that when they started putting out singles and eventually Midwestern Songs, no one was doing what they were doing especially the way they do it. Their live show is awesome, they are funny, and bottom line they fucking rock. Their songs are catchy, they have strong lyrics, and did I mention that they fucking rock. The buzz around them and Midwestern Songs was the kind of buzz that bands like Against Me cultivated years later and took to another level. I guess you had to be there when it was happening, but I can't think of a better punk rock record than Midwestern songs, that is how much I love it. Also they have influenced so many bands people are starting to dig: Monikers, Off with Their Heads, Banner Pilot and countless others have borrowed a thing or two from D4.

I think that when they started putting out singles and eventually Midwestern Songs, no one was doing what they were doing especially the way they do it. Their live show is awesome, they are funny, and bottom line they fucking rock. Their songs are catchy, they have strong lyrics, and did I mention that they fucking rock. The buzz around them and Midwestern Songs was the kind of buzz that bands like Against Me cultivated years later and took to another level. I guess you had to be there when it was happening, but I can't think of a better punk rock record than Midwestern songs, that is how much I love it. Also they have influenced so many bands people are starting to dig: Monikers, Off with Their Heads, Banner Pilot and countless others have borrowed a thing or two from D4.

yea, i was there. i think we're about the same age. i had a cassette promo of midwestern songs that i played a bunch trying to get it. just never did.

someone from Fat told me once they described themselves as Screeching Weasel w/ balls, which i never got at all either...

but i grew up w/ the early 90s Weaselcore pop-punk, not the later era pop-punk...

i can't get into Banner Pilot either, but i did like the new OWTH and the newest Arrivals grew on me a bit....