TP/PO: WHISKEY & CO/NINJA GUN Under the Influence

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

WHISKEY & CO/NINJA GUN "Under the Influence Vol 2" 7" gold vinyl PRE-ORDER

WHISKEY & CO/NINJA GUN "Under the Influence Vol 2" 7" sky blue party cloudy vinyl PRE-ORDER

WHISKEY & CO/NINJA GUN "Under the Influence Vol 2" 7" BOTH COLORS PRE-ORDER

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&sku=sh102

We are excited to announce the second release of our Under the Influence series. The series finds bands we love recording songs that have influenced their song writing. The artwork is being done by the very talented Mitch Clem who has been asked to make his own renditions of the album art that the song being covered originally appeared. For this second release, Whiskey and Company are covering "Tuesday Morning" by the Pogues and Ninja Gun are covering "This is Where I Belong” by the Kinks. The 7"s will come with a coupon that will allow you to download the tracks as mp3s. The 7" will be pressed as an edition of 1,000 copies (300 on Gold vinyl, 700 on Partly Cloudy Sky Blue vinyl). The Under the Influence series will also be available at your favorite digital retailer the first week of December. You can listen to each band's cover at their respective myspace pages (BUT IT MIGHT NOT BE UP TODAY)

http://www.myspace.com/whiskeyandcompany

http://www.myspace.com/ninjagun

Wow

I thought wiskey & co broke up?

Awesome

no, they are working on a new album for NO Idea and are planning on touring after the record comes out. they played the Fest, too.

Original covers:

[image][image]

Dude, thanks so much for posting these...the BTMI/Mustard Plug artwork was easy, these were a bit more tricky.

wait til you see the Teenage Bottlerocket side, that took work.

one of these:

Ben Nichols / Jon Snodgrass

Chad Price / Rocky Votolato

William Elliott Whitmore / Josh Small

Chuck Ragan / Tim Barry

O Pioneers / New Bruises

Cory Branan / Austin Lucas

American Steel/ Gaslight Anthem

Teenage Bottlerocket/ The Ergs!

Playing Favorites / Limbeck

Minus The Bear / These Arms are Snakes

Two Cow Garage / Jr Juggernaut

Hawks and Doves / ?

Mike hale / Joey Cape

Lemuria/Off with their heads

I'm sure I remember reading Virgil saying the Teenage Bottlerocket cover(artwork, not song) looks awesome so that might mean that Teenage Bottlerocket/ The Ergs! is going to be one of the next ones.

man, you are good! I actually have both songs for this one and mitch is almost done with art for both so this will most definitely be volume 4!

I'm sure I remember reading Virgil saying the Teenage Bottlerocket cover(artwork, not song) looks awesome so that might mean that Teenage Bottlerocket/ The Ergs! is going to be one of the next ones.

man, you are good! I actually have both songs for this one and mitch is almost done with art for both so this will most definitely be volume 4!

I watch alot of CSI and Law&Order, do I get a prize? ;)