Star Fucking Hipsters Up at Fat

he was incredibly nice at the pgh show. that's the only time i've met him, so can't speak for other times, but he actually watched all the opening bands and seemed to really be into redfox, took pics with everyone, and just seemed to be generally cheerful. this was a smallish show though with like 80 people there, so maybe that's why.

ordered this with the GR repress. thought about the Dead to Me, but it's probably out of color already. good riddance 2x LP i'll have to get friday when i can get more money into my account.

he was incredibly nice at the pgh show. that's the only time i've met him, so can't speak for other times, but he actually watched all the opening bands and seemed to really be into redfox, took pics with everyone, and just seemed to be generally cheerful. this was a smallish show though with like 80 people there, so maybe that's why.

ordered this with the GR repress. thought about the Dead to Me, but it's probably out of color already. good riddance 2x LP i'll have to get friday when i can get more money into my account.

Dude I always praise Sturge. He was super nice and let me play with his band, although he was pretty strict on what I played. :-[