this is the worst night i've had ever

adammuzzy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright. so this is the first time i've actually been able to get to the computer long enough to tell the story.

so i had a long ass day of classes, come back, and see my friend mike who was feeling really shitty today and had just woken up at 4. so he leaves my room, and my roommate looks out and see's like 4 cops outside of his door (actually 2 cops, 2 detectives) who had gotten an anonymous note that mike was selling weed, so they went to go check his room, where they only found a scale, but with the note, they kinda pieced shit together. he's almost certainly going to get expelled, and this will be reported to the real court. the shit part here is he got arrested and put on suspended sentence this summer. so if he fucks up anything at all in the next 2 years, he gets 10-20 years in prison. he was going to a great 45,000/yr school, looking to get away from his stupid past when all this came down on him, so he'd almost definitely be going to jail for quite a bit of time. so i go to sleep around 10, and he comes in and wakes me up at like 1:30 and says "i have a ride coming from ludlow to bring me back there tonight, and when i get there, i'm going to shoot myself". i immediately just slid to the floor and start bawling my fucking eyes out. around 4 this morning he told me his ride was no longer coming so he went to the convenience store to buy an ass load of sleep meds to kill himself that way, which is when the cops came and now he's in an ambulance on his way to the hospital, where they said he'll be for at least a few days. it's the shittiest fucking thing to see one of your best friends since middle school be that close to killing himself.

at least i can sleep better now knowing he's safe tonight.

Bummer about your friend, Adam. Just be there for him and help him out. I can't really speak to the selling weed thing, because that's a silly thing to do on a college campus...but the kids gotta get their weed somewhere, right? Seriously though, it sounds like he's getting some help and you and your buddies just have to rally around him to make sure everything is cool.

I don't get it; if he didn't have any weed on him and if they didn't find any in the room, only the scale, how can they press any charges? There's no evidence.

Really. He could have had scales for figuring out postage amounts or some shit. Unless having them was a violation of the suspended sentence guidelines he was under for the previous shit.