God likes me I guess.

I found my cell phone on the ground next to my car this morning. I was drunk as well and assumed it was inside the car. It was snow covered and very wet but seems to be working fine. I guess I got lucky as well. It's a $300 phone that I only have because work paid for it. So I'm not sure what I'd do if it melted down

I had two of these moments within the past year.

The more recent one was a week after I got my Blackberry. I set it down in a public bathroom and washed my hands. Ran out without my phone...it's not two minutes later that I realize this and the phone is already gone. Turns out some nice lady found it and brought it to my job next morning.

Back when I lived in the dorms, my roommates were all lazy negligent cunts who would always leave our door unlocked. I was the only one who ever locked and thank god I had a lock on my bedroom so no bitch would come in and steal my macbook, ps2 and other valuables because it happened a lot in the dorms. I kept to my room most of the time because I didn't really like anybody so they never knew if I was in or out. One day I was taking a nap before I was supposed to meet up with some friends. If I'm home I don't care so much if the door's unlocked. Well, I'm getting ready to go and all of a sudden some ghetto ass bitches are trying to break in. The one time my roommates remember to lock up before they left. Turns out those ghetto bitches were after me because on of them tried attacking my friend so I was next. The only hilarious thing that resulted out if it...and I'm not making this up....I wish I was.....I got called "white bitch" by a black albino girl.

This happened to me recently too.

I left my keys attached to my mailbox in the midst of excitement over getting my new camera in the mail, as well as a shitload of records, on the same day. And I didn't notice they were gone until I went to leave for work the next morning.

I was super worried, mainly about replacing my car key (I didn't have a spare; d'oh!) but partly because the apartment complex I live in is well, dingy. But I posted a note on the bulletin board and later that night, a guy came by my place and dropped them off. He was super-nice and not dingy at all.