else

document.write('+':2smgzoql]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

I absolutely LOVE this album. It's so sparse and somewhat haunting. I don't even mind the autotune, as I think it adds hints of desparation to his vocals. It's a subtle ablum, nowhere near as boastful as his previous work. The first track sucked me right in. It's so haunting and you keep waiting for it to build into something that never comes...and it just plays out with two minutes of blips and bleeps...incredible.

I don't think this album can be compared to his others, because it is a different beast altogether. No samples, very few guest spots...I actually feel like this is more of an R&B album than a hip-hop album.

all i can do is shake my head. how could you listen to anything that comes out of this fool's mouth? even if it was good? hes such racist moron.

I love this video. It's funny because it's one of the only times you ever see him nervous. He can barely get out any of the words and it isn't until, "George Bush doesn't care about black people" that you get what he's saying.

Plus it's the funniest thing Mike Myers has been in, in years.

all i can do is shake my head. how could you listen to anything that comes out of this fool's mouth? even if it was good? hes such racist moron.

I love this video. It's funny because it's one of the only times you ever see him nervous. He can barely get out any of the words and it isn't until, "George Bush doesn't care about black people" that you get what he's saying.

not sure if he's nervous or just being so mad at the entire situation. you know when people get so mad they stutter or fumble with words? I think thats more how he was, and at the end he was collected knowing exactly what he was going to say.

not sure if he's nervous or just being so mad at the entire situation. you know when people get so mad they stutter or fumble with words? I think thats more how he was, and at the end he was collected knowing exactly what he was going to say.

Maybe, it really seems like he's debating if he's going to do it right up until he speaks. Like when he's line is up you see him like, "oh". Either way it's probably the most interesting thing he's done in a while.

holy shit.

this album really grew on me.

give it time. listen to it a few times.

'paranoid' is my jam right now.

Agreed.

Paranoid is definitely the jam.

Also, did anyone catch him on Conan last night? So funny! When he tells Conan he has to pee, I lost it, and it made me feel good because I have anxiety problems related to being able to go to the bathroom. Kind of weird but true.

holy shit.

this album really grew on me.

give it time. listen to it a few times.

'paranoid' is my jam right now.

Agreed.

Paranoid is definitely the jam.

Also, did anyone catch him on Conan last night? So funny! When he tells Conan he has to pee, I lost it, and it made me feel good because I have anxiety problems related to being able to go to the bathroom. Kind of weird but true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvoMdjKyEew&hl=en&fs=1

• 3 weeks later...

did y'all catch Kanye on SNL?

his two performances were awesome despite the fact that he is wearing his vocal chords out.

the stage set-up is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4mri9tts2c&hl=en&fs=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpQnkhY2lsA&hl=en&fs=1

say what you want about Ye or 808s, but the dude put his heart and soul into this record. You'd never see a move this big from anyone else in hip-hop. No one else as popular as kanye would diverge so far away from their success formula.