The Falcon on ebay..

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait, lemme get this straight. a super limited record of a band that has members who are in insanely popular other bands came out and sold out. and now people who bought it are going to sell it because demand far exceeded supply and in doing so are going to profit off of said record?

what the fuck? this makes zero sense to me

Is it just me, or does this make perfect sense?

What happens if it is a member of the coop? Just a message board beating?

Nothing happens. That person owns the record and they can do what they want with it.

Seriously. Maybe if it's a co-op guy, they don't like the Falcon? Or maybe they love the Falcon but want money? It doesn't matter, it's their record. It's not like anyone did him a favor to get it to him.

Looks like some clown is selling the Jealous Sound on ebay too!!! WHATAJERKTHISPERSONMUSTBE!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JEALOUS-SOUND-Kill-Them-With-Kindness-2xLP-white-vinyl_W0QQitemZ370119578456QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item370119578456&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Looks like some clown is selling the Jealous Sound on ebay too!!! WHATAJERKTHISPERSONMUSTBE!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/JEALOUS-SOUND-Kill-Them-With-Kindness-2xLP-white-vinyl_W0QQitemZ370119578456QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item370119578456&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Who are they? :-/

I'm really not sure why folks are all bent on if it's a member of the Co-Op. None of the records I nominated or voted highly for are on the list. Just because you got one as part of the Co-op doesn't mean you're going to love it. I'm telling y'all right now I might ebay my rare pressings and buy the less rare color (actually I think I already ordered the other Falcon color).

How insane!

I'm really not sure why folks are all bent on if it's a member of the Co-Op. None of the records I nominated or voted highly for are on the list. Just because you got one as part of the Co-op doesn't mean you're going to love it. I'm telling y'all right now I might ebay my rare pressings and buy the less rare color (actually I think I already ordered the other Falcon color).

How insane!

Yep, I found the Virgil's listing because I was checking to see if there was any competition up for the one that I'm listing when it comes.