4th day of Xmas - VC Test Pressings Sale

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just picked up the sparta test press!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm definately glad you got this. or at least from your post it seems you really really wanted it.

thanks!! i really did, i have everything they have ever pressed (aside from test presses) and this just makes it that much sweeter!

I dunno if it was a good idea or not but I went back and picked up the other 3 ETID tests so now I have all 4. I guess Merry Christmas to me. Really going to have to hold back on my vinyl purchases for quite a while now.
How much did those set you back?

(Specifically, the Big Dirty and Gutter Phenomenon.)

And if you ever regret the purchase... I'm you're man.

I dunno if it was a good idea or not but I went back and picked up the other 3 ETID tests so now I have all 4. I guess Merry Christmas to me. Really going to have to hold back on my vinyl purchases for quite a while now.
How much did those set you back?

(Specifically, the Big Dirty and Gutter Phenomenon.)

And if you ever regret the purchase... I'm you're man.

yeah they were all 66.66. i got a copy of LNIT to go with my Gutter that i won on ebay.

I'd bet there were probably 2 or 3 copies of each

I got one of the Revival Road Test Presses...I'm so happy to have a complete Revival Road collection. It was such a great tour to see!

I would pay lots of money for a record full of songs performed by all of them as a group. The songs they played together were so amazing! I loved the revival road LP and all of them as their own, but yeah, just think it would be cool!

I got one of the Revival Road Test Presses...I'm so happy to have a complete Revival Road collection. It was such a great tour to see!

I would pay lots of money for a record full of songs performed by all of them as a group. The songs they played together were so amazing! I loved the revival road LP and all of them as their own, but yeah, just think it would be cool!

there is talk about doing a DVD/CD of the tour. I will ask chuck about it. This was an incredible tour and chuck said he wanted to do it each year.

there is talk about doing a DVD/CD of the tour. I will ask chuck about it. This was an incredible tour and chuck said he wanted to do it each year.

when i interviewed Chuck for my first Vinyl vlog he did mention a bunch about the tour and how they were filming alot of the dates to build a dvd to release at a later date. i cut it from my episode b/c it wasn't really vinyl related.

What did the Joey Cape TP go for?

So fucking gutted i missed this. Living is Australia really blows mountain goats right now. Maybe I'm just angry for missing out on something that I'd give my genitals up for. Well parts of them anyway. Got anymore Joey Cape TP's Virgil?

yeah i think virgil said all the proceeds from that album go to munford elementary. it's such a cool idea, i wish i had the extra cash right now to have picked that one up just for the cause.

Yeah I'd say that was my favorite vinyl purchase just because of the awesomeness of it.. Money going to an elementary class, tim barry singing kids songs, and a picture of them with Pokemon written on a blackboard.. it all just comes together so deliciously well.. and the brown/white looks amazing to boot!