Netflix People

I just signed up, as well, now that I can stream on my xbox. I only have about 10 items in my instant queue and 8 or so in the regular one, but I've gotten some awesome use out of it so far. Watching Super High Me and King of Kong have been the highlights.

I recommend putting Man Bites Dog in your queue. It's a really awesome mockumentary satire of how violence is promoted by the media and it's basically just a camera crew following this assassin/serial killer type guy around in Belgium. It pretty much meets all criteria I have for movies.

I just signed up, as well, now that I can stream on my xbox. I only have about 10 items in my instant queue and 8 or so in the regular one, but I've gotten some awesome use out of it so far. Watching Super High Me and King of Kong have been the highlights.

I recommend putting Man Bites Dog in your queue. It's a really awesome mockumentary satire of how violence is promoted by the media and it's basically just a camera crew following this assassin/serial killer type guy around in Belgium. It pretty much meets all criteria I have for movies.

king of kong was great.

have you ever heard of behind the mask? it has a subtitle, but i dont remember it. it is a mockumentary about a news crew following around a killer trying to be 'the next mike myers, etc'. sounds similar to man bites dog. it is really good. very funny, but also a good slasher horror movie.

king of kong was great.

have you ever heard of behind the mask? it has a subtitle, but i dont remember it. it is a mockumentary about a news crew following around a killer trying to be 'the next mike myers, etc'. sounds similar to man bites dog. it is really good. very funny, but also a good slasher horror movie.

I haven't heard of it before. I added it to my instant queue so I'll be checking it out later, thank you! The movies sound really similar so you'd probably really dig Man Bites Dog because it's also really just a dark comedy... very dark.

hide and creep.

the closest comparison i can make is shaun of the dead...but with rednecks.

i rented it because i thought it would be awful bad-good, but while the premise is awful bad-good, it's actually very clever and genuinely funny.

then again, i'm a huge zombie movie fan.

pans labrynth if you havent seen it... also devil's backbone is supposed to be great

both are awesome movies

sent. i didn't know you could have friends on it n shit.

i rejected yours

You can have Netflix friends? How does that work? I'm asking for Netflix for Christmas. :)

its the new myspace duh!

the devils backbone and envy are both amazing in very different ways. i really hate jack black in envy, but walkens character is awesome. i actually really like that movie. but yeah, devils backbone is so good. some of the visuals are just breathtaking, as was stated above. i saw it on comcast on demand, so i wanna check it out on a quality setup, at least dvd if not BR.