Phone number prank help

kouka

ok, so here's the (short) story: This guy who dated a housemate of mine did some really underhanded shit to me/my family, so obviously does live here anymore.

he must have gotten me confused with someone else on his phone, and he sent me a text message last night. so now I have his new phone number and I want to have some fun.

any ideas?

there are countless things you can do. since you know his full name i would give the old pretend-your-a-doctor-of-stds a go and tell him you regret to inform him that he in fact has full blown herpes and the clap. his forehead should begin to have sweat beads within moments even if he doesnt believe you.

Romantic encounters or Missed connections on Craigslist and use his number.

Make it something about bears or ATM.

You're welcome.

Wait, go to /b/ and post it.

these 2 totally stumped me.. please explain.

oh, and here's the whole story: We had this rad housemate and she brings home this dude. He tells us he is a airline steward and travels all over, he has a trust fund, he has a Ducati, etc.. just lie after lie.

He seemed a bit shady to me, but it started to become clearer and clearer that he was scamming our housemate, and he was soon here everyday. So we finally tell him he needs to start paying some rent, and of course he says sure, but oddly enough he keeps getting the shaft at work and can't pay us ("I'll pay you next week, I promise.")

Long story short, my wife and I go to FL and about a day or 2 after we get back I notice my 8 year old daughter's wii is missing. When I asked him about it, he says maybe the front door was left open, etc, in a weird not-too-surprised way. We call the cops and they come out and we tell them what we think. They say if I can't get him to confess, there's basically nothing they can do. I corner him that night and semi-threaten him. He comes clean, says he sold it on craigslist, along with a video-projector that was missing too. I call the cops back and they write him up, not exactly sure why they weren't able to arrest him.

Anyway, we end up getting our stuff back and we're waiting for his court date to come up.

Icing on the cake: He admitted to stealing $20 out of my daughter's purse a few months before. We also noticed our change jar was missing a few weeks after we kicked him out too.

Romantic encounters or Missed connections on Craigslist and use his number.

Make it something about bears or ATM.

You're welcome.

Wait, go to /b/ and post it.

these 2 totally stumped me.. please explain.

oh, and here's the whole story: We had this rad housemate and she brings home this dude. He tells us he is a airline steward and travels all over, he has a trust fund, he has a Ducati, etc.. just lie after lie.

He seemed a bit shady to me, but it started to become clearer and clearer that he was scamming our housemate, and he was soon here everyday. So we finally tell him he needs to start paying some rent, and of course he says sure, but oddly enough he keeps getting the shaft at work and can't pay us ("I'll pay you next week, I promise.")

Long story short, my wife and I go to FL and about a day or 2 after we get back I notice my 8 year old daughter's wii is missing. When I asked him about it, he says maybe the front door was left open, etc, in a weird not-too-surprised way. We call the cops and they come out and we tell them what we think. They say if I can't get him to confess, there's basically nothing they can do. I corner him that night and semi-threaten him. He comes clean, says he sold it on craigslist, along with a video-projector that was missing too. I call the cops back and they write him up, not exactly sure why they weren't able to arrest him.

Anyway, we end up getting our stuff back and we're waiting for his court date to come up.

Icing on the cake: He admitted to stealing $20 out of my daughter's purse a few months before. We also noticed our change jar was missing a few weeks after we kicked him out too.

Who wouldn't want a phone call from the likes of these dudes?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/m4m/950734628.html

/b/ is the random board on 4chan. It moves like 50 posts a second. Its where the most vile things from the internet come from, and all the fads too. They will surely call him, probably hundreds will.

perfect! so if i go there, there's a place to post personals? i need to think of something that sounds legit enough that he'll get blasted with calls.

/b/ is the random board on 4chan. It moves like 50 posts a second. Its where the most vile things from the internet come from, and all the fads too. They will surely call him, probably hundreds will.

I think that's why I never got into 4chan. Some of the stuff is funny but it's too random and fast to keep up with.

ok, you sir, are confused.

/b/ will get you hundreds of random ppl calling him for any reason their sick twisted minds will come up with.

the craigslist personals will get all kinds of sexual deviants calling him soliciting him with requests.

with the first one, just posting the number with please prank call/text will get a huge response.

the second you'll need to get creative to really get the weirdos...or just post something like "looking for random, kinky m2m encounter, anything goes." and he'll get some weird shit sent to his phone.

well, it's not MY court case against him, it's just a court case for this robbery.. but either way, I was planning on waiting a few weeks so he wouldn't be able to make the connection to me.

i like the "/b/" thing though, so that's probably what I'll go with. and maybe post it xmas eve.