Hot Topic vinyl fail

my ht just started carying lps about 3-4 months ago wooo i have a selection of a shitload

of etid (the big dirty), 1 set your goals album,and a shitload of deathklock pic discs

oooohhh man did i hit the gold mine

i always hit up their vinyl clearance. best score wans Unicornography for $2! they had about 4 there, and i got the least mangled. if i had known what it was worth, i'd have gotten them all.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhck.

Kirby, which Hot Topic was this at?

this was like 2 years ago dude. haha. sorry.

they use a red pen. They draw a line through the original price and right in the new price below it. They do this on the square little price stickers on the back.

The hot topic I went to like ten years ago had vinyl, which is where I got all my original NOFX and pennywise pressings on clearance... Would love to be out on a road trip somewhere, hit up a mall, find some random ass hot topic with a few falcon LP's and other goodies. It could happen...

I was just wondering about their markdowns(if they actually did them). The one I go to here in my town NEVER marks shit down. And I don't plan on stealing. I'm not going to lockdown for picture discs(which I don't collect) or a bunch of records by bands I don't even listen to.

I wanna keep my man-cherry intact.

not that i'm condoning this, but how would they know that you marked down the price? its not like they can have the right to search you for a red pen. worse thing that can happen is that you don't get it for that price.

on the other hand, you can make a big stink about them not honoring the marked down price. talk to a manager. you'll probably get it for the markdown price.