Post Pictures of Your Pets

if you like reading, check out the books by Ken Foster about his dogs (a pit/mastiff mix, a pit, and a rottie). "The Dogs Who Found Me" and the sequel of sorts, "Dogs I Hate Met: And People They Have Found".

not hard reading by any means, but a lot of doggy love, haha.

also, if you havent already, check out bad rap http://www.badrap.org/rescue/.

they have a lot of things i'd love to have in their web store, too.

thats funny, my GF read both those.

And i think Flood is still working on a 7" comp that is benefiting Pit Bull Rescue which is fucking awesome!

oh man ill have to pick up a couple copies of that if/when it comes out!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[image]

Boxers=Love for me....

I would like you all to meet Ex, named so because we got him from our neighbor who got him from his ex-wife. He is scared of everything from my guitar to thunder to my sisters cat. But god do I love him, nicest pet in the world :~)

And yes that pool is specifically for him, he does enjoy a summer swim.

Guest xsteponmex
Anyone else call their dog a million different things?

My dog Miley will respond to Miley, Miles, Miles Davis, Tabitha (old name of hers), Tabby, Mu-Mu, My-My, poo-face, poopy-breath, poopy-head, pup, puppy, dog... just about anything.

hahaha yes i call my cat fred,freddy, frederick douglas, freddy krueger hahaha and fatty <3

this one is dedicated to dcstrange. i don't see myself ever having a dog that wasnt a boxer. amazing creatures.

[image]

Dakota enjoying maritimes "german enginiering"

Thanks man, I agree 100%, I have never had a pet that was so loving as my boxer, and not just to me but to everyone, including other animals.

I have to say Dakota looks like one awesome dog, Ex likes to stare at my records spinning on the table haha.

My dog Miley will respond to Miley, Miles, Miles Davis, Tabitha (old name of hers), Tabby, Mu-Mu, My-My, poo-face, poopy-breath, poopy-head, pup, puppy, dog... just about anything.

Yep. We call Blackjack "Boo Boo" all the time. He answers to both. I have a ton of nicknames for Smokey. Mo, Moses, Smoke, Smokers, Smos, Mocha, Pokey, Fokey, Porkey, and many other rhyming variations of Smokey. He answers to all of it. He loves the attention.

my cat buffy has 1982719 names.

buffy, buffball, buffster, buff, buffy wuffy foo foo, pretty pretty princess, barfy buffy, boofy, etc etc.

my sis changed her cat's name a million times. allie, awwie, winston, grasshopper, fluffball, fluff...the poor cat cant possibly know his name.

frankie (rip)

[image]

Joey aka JoeDog (half lab half chow)

[image]

Lizzy (half lab, half chow .. twin sister of joey)

[image]

cleo aka The Biz (bengal)

[image]

chomsky, aka chompers (half bengal, half siamese... specialty breed known as snow leopard)

[image]

baxter aka stinky

[image]

Frankie (RIP) looks almost exactly like my boyfriend's brindle. I <3 them!

[image]

He was already named Odie when we got him. We like to call him O-Dog.

He's almost 3 now. Half Beagle, half some unknown hound mix. Doesn't really bark, he has the most annoying howl. I'm sure the neighbors love it.

He'll destroy the shit out of any stuffed toy. Here he is laying on one of his recent "victims"