VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13
Nah, I have a GF who's amazing. Now I also have a backup. That sounds terrible.

We have seen the backup..now we need to see the girlfriend. to compare and contrast.

Guest smccown13
Gabe..if you were a chick...

should i be concerned for my safety?

Oh not at all. It's that you have a great music taste and you smoke with cigarettes. Nothing is weird here, man. I was just sayin.

Guest smccown13

Oh not at all. It's that you have a great music taste and you smoke with cigarettes. Nothing is weird here, man. I was just sayin.

let's do some hoodrat stuff, dude.

no innuendo there.

Did i ever send you the link of latarians radio interview?

I met a pretty cute chick and her friend at the bus stop the other night. We talked a bit and rode the bus together but I was so damn tired after the PBC show that I couldn't really think of anything to say. She said I should go to the Trial show but all the advance tickets are sold out so I'm not sure I want to go super early and stand in line. I feel kinda dumb for not asking for her number. I thought about maybe doing one of those I saw you things but that just seems weird to me.

I thought about maybe doing one of those I saw you things but that just seems weird to me.

almost pulled this myself a few weeks ago. she said she was going to a show, but it sold out - crushing both my plans and my spirit all in one fell swoop

lol. note to self: close the deal faster than other people.

i kind of have the same problem going on. was a little into one of the girls in one of my university classes. Problem is classes are over so i probably won't see her until next term. I know her name (but she never told me it) so i think adding her on facebook might be a little creepy.

gonna try and talk to her during the final of the class we were both in. hopefully we finish at the same time.

almost pulled this myself a few weeks ago. she said she was going to a show, but it sold out - crushing both my plans and my spirit all in one fell swoop

i kind of have the same problem going on. was a little into one of the girls in one of my university classes. Problem is classes are over so i probably won't see her until next term. I know her name (but she never told me it) so i think adding her on facebook might be a little creepy.

gonna try and talk to her during the final of the class we were both in. hopefully we finish at the same time.

how did you find it? it might not be too creepy if she's a friend of a friend. she doesn't have to know you're interested. there's nothing wrong with making friends. haha.

how did you find it? it might not be too creepy if she's a friend of a friend. she doesn't have to know you're interested. there's nothing wrong with making friends. haha.

yah, it was a friend of a friend. i think i could probably get away with adding her. still, even adding her on facebook doesn't help a lot. How do you ask someone out/for their number over facebook? see the dilemma?

yah, it was a friend of a friend. i think i could probably get away with adding her. still, even adding her on facebook doesn't help a lot. How do you ask someone out/for their number over facebook? see the dilemma?

i would say maybe strike up some small talk with her, maybe get her AIM or something... baby steps. then just say like, hey yeah we should hang out sometime. something like that.

i dunno, it's a suggestion. but look at me!! haha.