VC DATELESS LOSERS CLUB (HAPPY JASON?)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys. Some girls are bat-shit crazy because you make us so. The male race seems to be doing this to me right now. Stop with the mixed fucking messages. Though I can't like that some girls just are fucked up in general and I'm sorry they pull that shit.

I'm no longer mopey about the cashier. I'm just angry. Heh. I think I'm just going to stop caring about guys for a while. I have other things to worry about right now.

Haha. I know. I was just venting frustration with the male population. And I feel bad seeing all the bat shit crazy girls that make you fellows miserable because you're all great.

you need to start thinking about buying your plane ticket missy...

you're gonna kick yourself if you miss out.. just saying...

Haha. I know. I was just venting frustration with the male population. And I feel bad seeing all the bat shit crazy girls that make you fellows miserable because you're all great.

you need to start thinking about buying your plane ticket missy...

you're gonna kick yourself if you miss out.. just saying...

Gotta wait on my refund check. I won't get that for another two weeks. And then I shall have a plane ticket.

This okcupid.com site might be working out for me. I've exchanged a few messages with a girl who seems pretty much awesome and probably isn't a dude posing as a 29 year old girl. Something might come out of this. She likes cheesy horror flicks and MST3K. I'm gonna give it a little more time, just to see if I can royally mess it up before actually doing anything.

Naturally, I'm fucking myself by mentioning it here and getting myself worked up that anything can or will happen.

So, she gave me her number this morning.

Okay, I found the nuts to call her on Tuesday after pacing around my house for an hour. The call lasted 45 seconds, she said she was busy and she'd call me back. On Friday, she sent me an e-mail on okcupid say she was "SOOOOOOO sorry she hadn't called and would and that I shouldn't feel thwarted." What the fuck do I do?

Guest smccown13

I know this is the dateless club, but I didn't want to make an attention-whoring thread titled "OMGZ I FINALLY HAVE A DATE WITH A GURL!!". I figured this would be ok. That being said...oh my god I finally have a date with a girl, and she is somewhat attractive. Jesus i'm nervous..

[image]

I know this is the dateless club, but I didn't want to make an attention-whoring thread titled "OMGZ I FINALLY HAVE A DATE WITH A GURL!!". I figured this would be ok. That being said...oh my god I finally have a date with a girl, and she is somewhat attractive. Jesus i'm nervous..

[image]

oolala. she's cute.

[image]

oolala. she's cute.

How'd this come about?

[image]

errr.... GTFO?

lol.

good job but you're no longer welcome here.

do you have the date set for valentines day? that must guarantee you get ass or something.

Guest smccown13

oolala. she's cute.

How'd this come about?

Honestly I'm not sure how. I'm a little speechless. Maybe I tricked her into it? No valentines date though. A first date on Valentine's would be weird. I'm working, whoo-hoo!

• 3 weeks later...

so, girl called me at work to ask me out, then texted me last night during left4dead to come over and watch movies, watched Mallrats, then the streak ended about 2 hours later. and jesus fuck was i sore today. i'm out of shape, especially when it comes to multi-hour fucking sessions.

we're hanging out again this weekend... so i have something... not entirely sure what though... haha.

Guest smccown13

Dude..this happened to me. Fucking a girl and then realizing I really don't like her. You feel like a real loser when you don't bump uglies too much. Just stay with her as long as you can.

Dude..this happened to me. Fucking a girl and then realizing I really don't like her. You feel like a real loser when you don't bump uglies too much. Just stay with her as long as you can.

damn, good you got laid.. even if you're not sure about what's gonna happen. I'm at the point now where i started looking for younger girls again (as i didn't want too and wanted someone my own age). A few come in from time to time to work, but i seriously doubt i have a shot. I think one is a lesbian, but I'm not sure. hmmm

Guest smccown13

damn, good you got laid.. even if you're not sure about what's gonna happen. I'm at the point now where i started looking for younger girls again (as i didn't want too and wanted someone my own age). A few come in from time to time to work, but i seriously doubt i have a shot. I think one is a lesbian, but I'm not sure. hmmm

Younger girls are where it's at. They have a shitty music taste and anything will make them cream.

i like the girl, she's got a great body and is fun to be around. only major drawback is she has a 5 yr old daughter and the drama with that. she's a few years older than me, but i've known her about my whole life. so definitely wasn't just a random one night stand... have to see where it goes from here. i'm thinking she just wants the friends with benefits, which would be fine with me.

Guest smccown13

I've been in that situation...If you are ready to settle down and all of that stuff it's great..but if you want all the attention..get the fuck out..you will be the 2nd guy in her life. I'm not trying to be respectful to mothers..but she really loves him more than you. If she is worth it though, go for it.