hwm show vinyl

kyle

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a show record coming to me...can't believe they were $20 though.
ya it sucks they were so much. I saw eddie tho and he got yer record so at least yer covered!

Yeah, I had sent him money ahead of time, and he sent me an email saying the record was more expensive, so I paypaled him some more. No biggie, I was just surprised. Sounds like they upped the price because they new people would pay it.

Guest conoley
ya it sucks they were so much. I saw eddie tho and he got yer record so at least yer covered!

Yeah, I had sent him money ahead of time, and he sent me an email saying the record was more expensive, so I paypaled him some more. No biggie, I was just surprised. Sounds like they upped the price because they new people would pay it.

They probably upped the price because of the screened covers.

yeah dudes I was shocked when I saw the price, I had waited in line for a little bit and my jaw dropped when i saw it, oh well

yo and kyle my cell phone died just as you were calling me and I didnt ahve it written down, we ended up driving back home anyway because we spent so much fuckin money at the show