SNOW DAY BITCHES

thrillho

shit, one year in albuquerque (2006) it snowed 11 inches and i still had to be at work at 8am. i walked 2 hours to work because the buses's weren't running in my area because the snow had not been shoveled out of the main roads. shitty.

Though i love snow, now i understand why poeple who get so much of it hate it.. i had to fucking shovel that shit out of our driveway and walkway several times over the winter. not cool

I don't want to sound like a douchnozzle...but it really bugs me that the rest of the country is having all this snowy weather and cold as fuck, but yet here in fuckin' Florida...at least South FloriDUH!...it's blazing hot...and it shouldn't be for this time of year...fuckin' shit!!!!

I don't want to sound like a douchnozzle...but it really bugs me that the rest of the country is having all this snowy weather and cold as fuck, but yet here in fuckin' Florida...at least South FloriDUH!...it's blazing hot...and it shouldn't be for this time of year...fuckin' shit!!!!

You live in florida... isn't that borderline tropics? Have you ever seen snow before?

You live in florida... isn't that borderline tropics? Have you ever seen snow before?

You make is sound like I have never left here... ;)

I lived in KY for about 4 years so I saw plenty of snow...and I usually go to Boston to visit my best friend at least once a year. I've been during some pretty bad snowstorms too...yikes!

lol sorry, that probably came off a lot colder than it should've. I'm just pissed off being driving home from the icerink was a pain in the ass, and then for some reason I got into a talk with a recent ex-gf about her faggot-ass, piece of shit, eminem-tattoo-having, high school dropout boyfriend which got me all hostile.

At least its nice! Here it seems to always be 40 degrees and raining.

I haven't seen snow in upwards of fifteen years...

eminem-tattoo-having, high school dropout boyfriend

and then this made me cry.

It makes me cry all the time. That's what she picked over me? I must be terrible, then.

We're getting two new snowstorms today. Fun times! I already had to help push my roommate Laura's car out of her parking spot, but luckily some dude just driving around looking for people to help came by and helped us.