MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE DISCUSSION

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've asked James a couple times about his MCR involvement. James told me he was never in MCR full time nor is he going to be. Like when he played with NFG and everyone went crazy that he was going to join them full time. He plays keyboards for MCR because he is good friends with them from way back when (when MCR used to open for Reggie) and now that MCR is huge they asked James to come out and support them. Pretty much a pay check gig and a chance for MCR to help out someone who helped them. And I also don't think RATFE is gone forever, at the 'Farewell' show James said he was retiring from Reggie the same way KISS retired in the 90s.

as for MCR- i enjoyed "I'm not okay" and "vampires will never hurt you" and "helena" (but only the first few times, not the billion times after)

3 cheers was a great album. Whatever anyone says about MCR, I don't really think there's much denying that. I didn't enjoy Black Parade much though.

I really liked I Brought You My Bullets. I thought it was a really raw and aggressive album. I can't stand Three Cheers or anything after that. They got rid of their raw sound and became just another radio pop rock band. Three Cheers was one of the most disappointing albums I have ever bought.